Reviews for Too Close For Comfort
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nicely made. Fits with your character setup.
I wonder why the always seem to need ages to work out things already clear for all their friends...

Well done. To short but ...

Azure88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love a good story with fluff. Great story :)
Chaotic Courtney chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Aww, rather fluffy but altogether a wonderful one-shot. Loved it!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I really like this! Its cute (:
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
loved it :]
Candra Jade chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I really enjoyd reading your story. I especially liked the way you wrote Harry. He is really caring with Hermione and I loved him threatrening her Ex. :D Harry is more carefree and selfconfident in your story than he was in the books, but I think that's a plausible development of his character. A huge weight fell from his shoulders after Voldemort's death and he isn't around people who try to supress and bully him anymore.

I have to say that Hermione is a little OOC though. I don't mean the getting drunk thing, that's understandable in this situation. But she wouldn't sleep in Harry's bed half-naked or stare at him when he's getting changed. That's just not Hermione. I'm surprised that she didn't show any signs of shock and confusion when Harry kissed her. They have been platonic friend for 15 years, she would want to think about movingg their friendship to another level instead of sleeping with him without giving it a second thought.

There are two minor logical flaws in your story:

1. Why does Harry own a car? Wizard'd have much faster ways of moving.

2. I can imagine Harry owning a TV, he was always mad that he wasn't allowed to watch TV as a child. But that means he lives in a flat with electricity. So why is his bedroom illuminated with candles?

Please don't see this as flame, I really liked your story, I'm just giving constructive critism to help you to make it even better.
nrgirl90 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
wow i have to say im hoping for a sequel. i want to find out how michael reacts to hermione and harry getting together!
Sexy Mauraders RULE chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw...long & Sweet! but as a blonde... the blonde's part was a bit
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Very cute!
Undomiel63 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Took them long enough. The wait was so worth it. Harry and Hermione make such a cute couple.
Samantha chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
You should of written more! i loved it!
Sesshoumaru's wife chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
wow that was really great. i really like it.
Sophia chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
YEAH! It was fluffy and cute, one of the best one-shots that I have read on HP/HG so far - keep it up! Thanks.

- Sophia
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Great fic, girl! Rather cute... It would be funny to see Harry hunt down the dumb blonde and the ass Michael! :D

Jackie (J.E.A.R. )
lnk chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
very very adorable.. I enjoyed that they were comforatable with each other before they started anything! :)