Reviews for It's Always the Cute Ones
Leonora Lachance chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
XD I love Tifa and Aerith's description of Cid to Yuffie... and Vincent's angsting all over the place, only to be stopped by "You're going to jump him the next time we make camp, aren't you?"

You, my friend, are fantastic ;P
ness valentine chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
AWESOME, this fic is gonna have me grinning like an idiot for a week...

I can't even choose a favorite quote, but after Vincent's "I have thought long and hard on this matter, meditating in my spare time. I have laid in the darkness consumed by my agonizing torment. Although I have sinned too greatly to deserve such kindness—", I think I'll never read him angst the same way...
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
lol cute story
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
XD I read it wice. no kid. Then i read it aloud to my sister.

She said "GENUIS!" thne told me to read the next chapter. ya shoulda seen her face- she was so crushed! ya know it's wonderful when some one is dispaointed htey don't get to hear the end of the wager.

which is awesome, and thruth be told, i wanna bang my head against a wall because i didn't think of it XD

greatly enjoyed~!
Nimorid chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Hahaha, that was so great! :D Though I'm not into pairings here, I liked the story very much! :D Cloud's answer 'threesome' was just a perfect guy's choice xD Nice job!
fringeperson chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
O. M. G!

That's just PRECIOUS! FANTASTIC! REALLY! It left me breathless, that bit at the end. I love this.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
...

They walked on in silence for a few moments. “So are you going to do anything about it or are you just going to keep groping him?” Cloud asked.

Vincent said, “I have thought long and hard on this matter, meditating in my spare time. I have laid in the darkness consumed by my agonizing torment. Although I have sinned too greatly to deserve such kindness—“

“You’re going to jump him the next time we make camp, aren’t you?” Cloud asked bluntly.

The almost imperceptible smile was all the answer Vincent gave.

Cloud shook his head. “You’re pathetic.”

Vincent snorted. “Look who’s talking. You have two gorgeous women falling all over you and you can’t decide between them.”

“But it’s hard,” Cloud whined.

Vincent felt no sympathy for him. “Right. If you absolutely had to choose, who would it be?”

Cloud thought this question over very seriously, searching his deepest thoughts and feelings. Finally, he answered with what his heart truly desired.

“Threesome.”

ABSOLUTE GENIUS!
Freakish Feline chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I lawl'd.

That's really all that can be said.

I enjoy the idea of a sequel. I wanna know who won the bet, damnation.

M. Yeah.
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
This is amazing! Perfect, funny, and for once, I really liked Aeris. So awesome.
K chapter 1 . 8/27/2006

you HAD to end it!

this needs a sequal or something! a SEQUAL DAMNIT!

toatly loving this. vincent is so cute. and i've never thought of Cid being that intuitive before!

please write more! *puppydogpout*

ganbate!
Harpyquin chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This was hilarious! You shouldn't end it there! I want to read another chappie! You know, one where cid and Vin do get together! please, please, please, please, PLEASE, do another chapter! PLEASE! It'd be a brilliant addition to this chappie! PLEASE!
Schemergirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was kawaii! Super-fluffy, and funny, too. AND it's Cid/Vin _ Very well done.
C. 'Vanus' deLeon chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
ROFL! that is some funny shit right there. i love it. Cid a screamer, interesting. I always thought that he was more of the moaning type and vinnie the screamer. huh, but what do it know? neways i love it and thats that!
3OED3OFC chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That was fun!

Why's it over!

I encourage you to continue, that was FAR too entertaining. It's Aeris VS Tifa, betting on Vincent VS Cid. WHO WILL WIN!

We must know!

~Leaux
WOOHOO chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG! CONTINUE! Cid and vincent all the way!

Omg, thats such a cool idea!

Looing forward tot he carry on!