Reviews for What Can Be Learned From Bad Dates
neurofeces chapter 26 . 7/19/2006
poor Kaname. *throws a bone and accidentally whacks KS-sama in the face* OMG! O_O
neurofeces chapter 24 . 7/19/2006
Tomonori putting in his two cents from in the corner is pretty funny to me...I wonder who he tried to break an elevator for...or maybe Tracer told him all about the trouble of busting up elevators just so they could attempt to suffocate together.

Bet you they break the ferris wheel...
neurofeces chapter 23 . 7/19/2006
Hmm. Tsukasa's being kind of straight to the point...

I more or less figured that Isshin would have beat up Itsuki at least once, or hooked up with Haruna so both of them could go on beating the living crap out of her brother...but this works too! _;;
neurofeces chapter 21 . 7/19/2006
yay. Ishhin/Itsuki is awesome.
neurofeces chapter 19 . 7/19/2006
Hmm...maybe Itsuki should steal the psycho fiancee...
neurofeces chapter 17 . 7/19/2006
Itsuki is terible. He's been suplexed behind the door, you just don't know it and can't get it out in the drabble. _;;
neurofeces chapter 15 . 7/19/2006
God, I am never eating sushi. Yes, I imagine it will move, and I like my meat semi-rare at all times, but...raw...filled with little wormies...not me, man.

Real food. HA!
neurofeces chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
oh dear, poor Isshin-san. Just what he needs, the image of mana in a wet t-shirt comparing to the other girls now in his brain. *fans the guy and runs off to go get smelling salts*
neurofeces chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
oh dear, poor Shiba. He's so outmatched.
neurofeces chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
okay that came out wrong _;;

You know I love these.
Calimetaure chapter 27 . 7/11/2006
And so I shall proudly make 40 reviews!

First off these last three chapters were cute. Really cute. And I'm a big sucker for cute. It's actually kind of nice to have the 100 word limit, though I'm sure it can be frustrating to you, because it allows me (read: The Reader) to make up in my head the rest of what's going on. (Probably a good thing, then, that I'm not the one writing it, because it'd probably wind up NC-17 five seconds later _;;)

Secondly I glomp you in the name of everything Wonderfully Slashy and Isshiki (Itsushin?). I love this couple so much, and I'm glad to see that I'm not crazy for writing it (though, granted my own won't be posted for ages and ages). You're doing great, by my opinion, so please continue!

And good luck with that essay. Sounds awful _
ShikamaruRocks chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
AWESOME! Itsuki is SO CRUEL!

And yes, Isshin, he did.

Mwahahahahaha 's right.
ShikamaruRocks chapter 8 . 7/9/2006
You're awesome.

And so is Isshin.

(Itsuki too!)

Pink bunny...lol.

(Adding to favorite stories)
ShikamaruRocks chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
Love ya. For sure.

Itsuki's such a beast. And Isshin's as hot as ever. Weird to say that when you're not even describing him, but it's true. Kinda like that really lame radio commercial "That's hot." (only yours isn't lame. God help me if that's what you thought I meant)

And such a simple line as "Never do that again"...it has such an earnestness behind it. So cute.
ShikamaruRocks chapter 6 . 7/9/2006
That DID come out wrong. A mock date? Sweet. Go for it Isshin!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »