Reviews for Cold
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awesome! I like the toothbrush bit.
neb92 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
That was good! Seriously lol. Leo's an ass, Chris gets revenge in his head, Chris passes out, Chris gets to piss leo off by staying in the manor... It just rocked. Gotta read the sequel now lol.
Witty-Kate chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
lol
charmedgrl4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
konichiwa

whoa, that was really cool... i absolutely loved it!

p.s. what's that song that you used? is it even a song... i assumed it was...

ciao

zaijen

shan
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I love i! Is there a suite ?
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Cool ... one shot? Is it a one shot? I'm not sure. It could end here or keep going. Either way, it's a great fic. Leo can be a real jerk at times. Geez! Not healing Chris' cold. What a meany! ANYWays! I really liked the dark humour with the whole Wyatt in Chris' head thing. Very wry. I liked it. It was cute too how piper was babying chris! Very adorable! Great fic!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Interesting story idea and very well written. Great story! Please continue writing
SyriMoon chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
oh how sweet! i loved it! i was just in the mood to read a sicfic too! and your english is really good, actually. the only 'oops'I could see was Piper refering to the manor as the "mansion". similar buildings, but mansions are a LOT grander, bigger.

ANYway, enough with nit picking! i loved this. your very talented.

lottsa love,

LLC
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was cool... I have a question though, was Wyatt talking to him in his mind or was he just imagining the whole conversation because of his fever. I would love to know how Piper reacted to him calling her mom, and would like to see Leo's reaction to him staying in the manor. This was really good.

Write again soon!