Reviews for Let's Try
Cute
newdayz chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Nice work!
lin12344 chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Cute story and very cute daughter for House.
beyondobsessed chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
That was sweet...some grammar was a little bit messed up, but nobody's perfect.

And just as a tip: when you use quotes, you don't need them at the beginning of every sentence if somebody says multiple sentences. For example, if House says a few sentences in one shot, all you need is the opening quotes and the ones at the end of the dialogue. Like this:

"Fine. I'll do your extra hours of clinic duty. But don't expect that I will be the one doing it. That's what Cameron is for."

And also, try not to use names every time you mention somebody. Pronouns are your friend! Like if you need to mention Cuddy 2 sentences in a row, use one with "Cuddy" and the other with "she".

Um... I hope this helps. I'm getting impatient because I want to go read the sequel. Nice work!
noname267 chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Good atory. Do you plan to continue.
sodapop765 chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
The microwave thing was so funny!
Kate chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
doll part is from boy meets world!
starstacey chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
phoenixmagic1 chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
great job with this! Cuddy would make an excellent mom! :) Loved the banter between House and Cuddy :)

God and peace

vanessa :)
Miku Siran chapter 8 . 2/5/2007
i love ur stories..they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...i can't wait to hear more from u..the sequel i sujst as goodo and i'm beggin u to update soon..thanks so much for this story!
ang catalonan chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
Let's Try

To: Shae4Michael

I saved your fic pages in my pc since last December, I think. I read it little by little.

And now, I finished all your chapters.

I cant read fic while im online coz I use dial-up internet card so its not practical. I wrote this review off-line and posted it. Anyway, the story is soo good.

Michelle is calling cuddy, Cuddy? Heheh! Adorable kid.

I am amazed at your tidbit-sy way of posting chapters. its nice. Makes reading small chapters not boring.

Cuddy is turning more and more into someone who really likes kids. Well, I think its becoming out of character. I don’t know if its just me or its just the way you see her when it comes to children.

Well, I think its just me… coz I always picture her as the top-notch high achiever who would be clueless to some other things. And I think parenting is one of those. I always imagine her helpless with kids, which is cute. So I really think its just me.

Anyway, its your story. I know that you know what your doing or writing. Heheh!

Nonetheless, I love it.

I’ll keep an eye on this. Please update soon.
ang catalonan chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
nice... pls update soon. im still catching up to your story. saved it though.
KylaRyan chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
beautiful.

Kyla Ryan House
mikesh chapter 8 . 9/11/2006
Hey different ending but really like it. Can't wait for the sequeal. Hope to see it soon!
HouseAddiction chapter 8 . 9/11/2006
Aw...

That whole part with House kissing Michelle and everything made me want to cry...

It was so sweet!

I really liked it!

Please update soon!

I'm soo glad that you updated!

Can't wait for the sequel too!

Much love.