Reviews for I Believe
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 34 . 7/20
Huaaa! it's not end yet, isn't it !? please continue... I really want to know how this story end.. I really want to know how Athrun and Cagalli with Athrun's memory lost..T.T honestly it's my second time red this story. I really like it! although it's made my heart up and down like rollercoaster.. sometimes held my breath mostly crying LOL but I still love it! please continue! update! finish it! _
LeeMinRen chapter 34 . 6/25
I think Athrun came from the family of the cat with nine lives. If my count is correct, he almost died 5x in this story, well, he have 4 remaining lifes :D Gosh, how many times will you make Athrun suffered in your story. I can't help it but felt sorry and pitied for him :'( . I want him to be happy with his loves ones. He deserved it after so many struggles he faced. But I'm happy how he loved so much Cagalli here, as in, I think his life is Cagalli.

Cagalli, the Goddess of Beauty. Oh my, I think she will be the reason why there's a war. They will fight for her attention and affection. I like her in your story, still the same Cagalli, except in the part where Leonidas raped her. How dare him! I think he is just obsess to Cagalli. And then Albert, wow, Athrun loved her in the process of the series in GS but Albert, love at first sight? Okay, I understand him. And Cagalli, she nailed it when she said to Yzak that she will start a war to PLANTS when Athrun died. Love conquers all. :)

I hope they will find the true peace and happiness in your story. We didn't get it in the GSD, well not totally that's why I am hoping for its third sequel or movie.

But all in all, I love your story. That's why I am very affected in the scenes and in the sufferings of Athrun and Cagalli and still waiting for your updates. They love each other but they cannot prioritize their feelings because their respective nations need them to attain the peace. They had many sacrifices especially Athrun. Even his own body, his "beautiful and sexy body", is ready to give it to the people of PLANTS who are affected in plague. Is he a martir?

Could they have a normal family life in the end? Will Athrun and Cagalli find their path of true happiness with each other? I hope they will not give up for it.

Max and Marlene, they are adorable. Plus Melody.

Good job for this and thank you! Keep it up! :)

-LeeMinRen
unknown.noname chapter 34 . 12/10/2016
can't wait for next. thank ming..
NeeNeeLar chapter 34 . 1/30/2016
Loved your story and glad you put this one up. I would love you to put the next chapter up please.
I know what you mean there might not be many out there still reading still I would deeply appreciated if you did.
love your story so far and the details you put in.
Hope to hear from you soon
keep it up and good luck with life matters too
ZalasDinoPants chapter 34 . 1/23/2016
Hey Ming!

Mari here. It's been awhile. ALMOST A YEAR. Hope you're doing great.

It's been almost a decade since you started writing this fic and I don't know why I expected anything short of "Athrun torture" from you. Nothing could possibly go wrong right? You got me again for the nth time. Probably like the The amount of emotions that I've invested in this ship is too damn high. Somebody help me. At least you gave us some bro moments between Yzak and Athrun. Yzak getting "attacked" by Melody and Daniel was definitely the highlight of this chapter.

Looking forward to the next epilogue chapter! I'm not hoping for anything positive though (lies). Unless the series is going to be continued(more Athrun torture, yes)?

Cheers,
ZDP
Yennefer chapter 34 . 1/19/2016
I was waiting for the update of this story like for salvation!
That was so sweet to read about AsuCaga family (with a dog!). Hell, after all of the horrible events, they deserve happiness.
Personally, I absolutely love the scenes between Yzak and Athrun. I believe that maybe they are not best friends but they understand each other perfectly, like no one else (even Kira doesn’t get Athrun as good as Yzak). And applause for Athrun, who beat some sense into Joule’s head xD It was simply awesome. And I love that people and soldiers in PLANT respect Athrun and understand what happened (still, sucks to be Yzak, but I think he’s going to be cool Chairman). Thank God Yzak has Shiho and Daniel! Loved the AsuCaga small bickering – they behave like old married couple already :D
BUT… of course, you just had to do it, ugh! Memory loss? :( I think I said it before – you like to torture Athrun a little too much! ;) But, yeah, it’s one of the reasons why I love your fic so much and it’s on my personal top 3 list of AsuCaga stories.
I can’t believe the next chap is going to be last! Thanks for the update and welcome back. Best wishes!
lac.le chapter 34 . 1/18/2016
Oh my god! I was super excited when you updated! I had to do a double take. xD Great chapter! NOOOOOO! how can he forget? . Please update soon!
Lenora Jime chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
never cross in my mind that dearka's father and yzak's mother are behind all of this. I hope dearka and yzak didnt invlove in their parent's plan.
alright I will just keep read , thanks for good read :)
Lenora Jime chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
This's good , thanks for good read :)
I wonder if max and marlene is cagali and athrun's children.
well , I will just read it unti last chapter to find out so see ya next time :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
FINALLY! A HAPPY ENDING AS YOU PROMISED. I had like over 10 heart attacks reading this fic. You have no idea how many times my heart stopped from the tragedy and agnst. But I'm really glad it ends well. You're a really amazing writer! Can you believe how much emotions you have evoked from me when I read this? Excellent story. I hope you will continue writing more GSD stories
ZalasDinoPants chapter 33 . 2/2/2014
Heyyyy Ming! 8D

Happy Lunar New Year to you! It's been a while, I think? I can't exactly remember when though. How are you? Good, I hope.

I'm so glad I stuck with this fic until the end! Really. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I still remember the crystal teddy bear ring or something like that? That was so adorable. I want one too- hahaha. Yzak though...another of my poor babies. I didn't really ship Yzak x Sedna before this but after all the shit he's been through, I'm thankful that Yzak had her and had a chance to experience a somewhat normal family life, even though it was short lived- and at least we know Shiho stood a chance. Not saying that I wanted Sedna to die, I already accepted it because Yzak was happy. Ezaria on the other hand... Ugh. Desperate for Tad, whom I'm still angry about. Daniel is such a bundle of joy and sunshine. Hyperactive Kira jr. Could probably compare him to a puppy. And finally, Athrun. ERRMAHGERRDD YOU HAMSTER-BRAINED IDIOT. Cagalli should've just hit him anyway ( I think he's probably a closet M for her-) But yes, I understand where he's coming from. He tried so hard, somewhat succeeded but failed even more and it repeats. MY POOR BABY YOU'RE OKAY NOW...I think. Continue populating the world with mini Athruns and Cagallis! Suddenly remembers Albert and weeps. HOW CAN A OC'S DEATH AFFECT ME THIS MUCH. But he was a great character though. We'll all miss you, Albert- No, I'm not crying!

Thanks for writing and completing this fic! I had a blast - of emotional roller-coasters, yes. Still great, nonetheless! Looking forward to any other new fics that you'll write!

All the best and THANK YOU!

Cheers,
xMari-kun
Rawrrdoll chapter 32 . 10/19/2013
Good chapter! I hope you will update this fic so we can read the last chapter ): poor Athrun and everyone! They ha suffered a lot i Hope they have a good ending
Rawrrdoll chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
): I almost thought Athrun was going to die. And i can guess what Cagslli is going to do and I want to punch her.. I m guessing what project R means. Great fic so far!
HarLEE-QueeN chapter 31 . 8/21/2013
My deepest condolences on your loss. It's one of the toughest things about life is trying to be happy when all you can feel is sorrow. I love how you took that pain and sadness, using that as an advantage rather than letting it hinder you. Super amazing chapter as always. Be strong and keep the chapters coming!
HarLEE-QueeN chapter 32 . 8/21/2013
Can't believe it's coming to a close. I don't want it to end yet I'm eager to see what you have in mind on how to end it. Once again this was a emotional chapter, but you kept us happy towards the end which I come to appreciate about your writing style. Good luck on the next chapter!