Reviews for I Believe
Guest chapter 36 . 21h
Congratulations on your baby! I want to name my baby athrun too! Someday! Haha i just need a husband who would agree with my idea haha! Im glad your back! Hopefully you’ll be updating often
gialac chapter 36 . 3/21
Aaaahh! You’re the best! This chapter was so adorable but that ending though! Noooo! Can’t wait for the next one!

P.s you should totally name your kid Alex if you can’t name him Athrun.
Dinah chapter 36 . 3/20
I like how Cagalli seems so vulnerable with her imperfections. I also adore how Athrun seems to be so caring and loving and trying his best to adjust despite his lack of memory of Cagalli and the children. Cant wait for whats to come.
And congratulations for the new addition!
Aoi bara mystica chapter 36 . 3/19
kyaahhhh! Thanks for the update!
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 36 . 3/19
YaY! an update ! :D
no, it's not! as long as you update hekhekhek Athrun is beautiful name! convince your hubby, give him puppy eyes! seduce him if you need hehe Athrun's brain forget Cagalli but his body and heart not *smirk
ah! 'the assailant' is Athrun right? not the bad one *bit my nails btw I almost forgot who is Daniel until I found Yizac's name. and I really forget who is Aaron, maybe because I red this story long time ago and I red a lot AsuCaga's fanfic LOL
what wrong with melody? who is it? Melody please be safe...
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 35 . 3/1
Huaaaaa! you're finally back! T.T
I really love this story ! you always successes make me cry T.T but I love it ! "Cagalli's world-be-assassins are still out there" so this story is still going on and won't end in 1 or 2 chapters right _ thank you .. thank you so much for your update btw! T.T
and congrats for your pregnant! :D
see you in the next chapters
Shu Tan chapter 35 . 1/21
Please finish this story!
So happy to see you updated I had lost all hope!
Thank you for writing this piece. I have been following this story since it came out and am extremely glad that you still continue to write, especially since the fandom is dying out. I agree, no other couple has managed to intrigue me as much as these two, and I patiently wait in anticipation for what you have in store for us readers! Happy New Year!
Poopsickle.Stick chapter 35 . 1/9
Welcome back. While some just moved on from the fandom, you grace us, readers, with an update. Thank you for that.

Congrats on your pregnancy. I wish you and your growing family good health!
Thank you for updating... . It makes me soo happy and exciting when i receive the notification. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Wish you all the best and safe pregnancy.
Aoi bara mystica chapter 35 . 1/9
Thank you very much Ming-sama for the updqte! And congrats to your pregnancy... I'm very very happy that you continued your work.. This Gundam series in my Favorite series because of the struggles and hardships of the characters especially Athrun. And I say Welcome back! Thank you very very much again.
SakiXX1 chapter 35 . 1/8
Thank you for the update! Congrats on your pregnancy! I am so glad that you continue this story and didn’t left the readers hanging. So thank you again! I really love this pairing and I love this story despite the many tragic events happening to Athrun and Cagalli. I love how realistic you make the characters and their relationships. All the obstacles in their way, just make me root for this couple even more and for their peaceful happiness. I wonder what wager did Albert made with Athrun and also if that is really Albert’s ghost or Athrun’s subconscious conjuring him to relieve Athrun’s guilt.
gialac chapter 35 . 1/8
Welcome back! *tears of joy* I feel the same way in regards to the fandom. But don't fret we're still here! Thank you for the wonderful update, I cannot wait for the next chapter! 3