Reviews for To Hold You Tight
StarspiritOcean chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
OMG THIS STORY WAS AWESOME! xD IT WAS SO GOOD! keep writing! I loved this!
faye chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
it was all so good i pulled a all nighter reading this and i could read it all again I like how in your story you make it so everyone has a chance for "happily ever after" I mean it was just AMAZING!
rohor chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
has been a very nice story
grecialica chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
omg ! really good story ! thanks so much for sharing
kalicious chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
NOOOO! Not Shigure! He's my favorite!
kalicious chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Great job! I like it.
kalicious chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! Great job. But your quotation marks aren't quotation marks, they're really apostrophes! They should be quotation marks, though.
Serena Scarlet chapter 18 . 10/24/2009
It was sweet. But so deep! Lol it was a good change when people write fluffy stories all the time. I like fluffy stories, but yours had a good plot! keep up the good work!
Marie Chontelle chapter 19 . 8/31/2009
Hey! That was so good! It's my favorite and the best Fruits Basket fanfiction I've read! (And believe me, I've read most of them ;]) I do hope you continue to write! A sequal would be wonderful!

-Marie Chontelle :]

P.S. -Would the sequal be a whole different story? Or an add-on to this?
Amber Lane chapter 19 . 3/4/2009
That was very well written. I enjoyed the story very much! Very good job :)
Ezzaria26 chapter 18 . 12/12/2008
Very neat story. I like the way the curse broke instead of the way it did in the book. Kyo's still the cat, which is good because I loved the fact that he was a cat, and yet he doesn't transform when he hugs Tohru, the one he loves, another good thing. So they're still the Zodiac, and Akito learned a lesson.

Awesome.

Okay, I loved it.
bukowskilover chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh man.

Such a wonderful story!

I love the dialogue.

It's exactly like the manga.

Keep up the awesome work!
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 19 . 8/4/2008
Loved this story. Whats # 2. Waiting
animelvr23 chapter 19 . 7/12/2008
what a cute poem! ja ne!~
animelvr23 chapter 18 . 7/12/2008
oh wow. that was deep! i loved it so much! ja ne!~