Reviews for Is Zuko Alone?
zutarababe chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
aw... thats all i can say... aw... update soon!
Canine Cadaver chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
loved it so meaningful and well rounded of the characters. some people might say ooc of zuko but i think not
this account will be dead soon chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Aw, Zuko's being nice...I think...

Update soon or I will send my EVIL COOKIES OF DOOM after you!
Wudelfin chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
very well done. just watch for incorrect spelling that slip throuht word. ex, her instead of the
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Instresting story so far. I could really think of Katara being a mother, Iroh the daddy, and others brothers and sisters! lol! Come to think of it: is there any partings of Katara/Iroh? lol! Very twist parting, I like it. Good chapter.
lenlen46 chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
HI! I decided to read this story too, glad I did its AWSOME! *smiles like the child she is* Your giving me ideas on HOW to write not WHAT I'm writing. Its like taking an english class, you learn different ways to write. (I'm just trying to make my writing more interesting).
Lionessmon chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Ok im sorry to have to tell you this but there is no Avatar movie its the two parter for season two and its called the fury of the Avatar so its an hour long special. Post soon
Supergirrl chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
I like this! If you go to SweetStories11 profile( She's on my favorites), there's a link to a you tube site that has the preview on it. I hope you update soon!

I remain, author/ess, your humble reviewer,

O.G.
almostinsane chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Great chapter! Sorry, but I couldn't find the trailer.
zukofan chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
i really like this !

it's a pretty good interpretation, i think.

“Nice work dumb ass."

lol, that sounds like toph._

I love zuko's pov, too.

Good job. keep it up!

bravo!

abayo
Spazzumtard chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
EEK! Oober awesome! Keep em comin please!
amaranthelokdons chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Heh, the first Avatar fic I've ever read I like it. GO Z STAR! (Lol, too lazy to write the rest. SORRY!) I love it, mi amiga. I like the idea, too. Anyway, update SON! ... Please?
Jess Readin chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Sounds like fun! Can't wait for the next chapter.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Great story! Update soon!
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Nice one, I like it, post soon