Reviews for Walk On
MNRD chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Can I just say, you have a lovely command of the English language? I always appreciate authors whom aren't afraid to use more sophisticated terms in their writing. I also really liked the way you handled the simple relationship these two share. The candid way you explained how he felt for her was truly endearing and very much in character, I thought. Great work!
LunaMarr chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
WHY is this so beautiful?! ;u;
Aya Lawliet chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
The sweetest Scarecrow/Dorothy I've ever read :')

Thank you for this. Really.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
You did well.
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aww, this was sweet. I love the scarecrow in the first book, but I think he and the tin-man get a bit too vain later on.
HobbitofRavenclaw chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This is the first really good Oz fan fic I found.

Granted Ive not looked at many,as the first few I found were weird or infused with Wicked

Uless you count tinman, I read a lot of thise But I digress

but this very much has an authentic flavor reminiscent of Baums Oz

wonderfully done
LePhantomessa chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
What a sweet story. I usually stick to POTO, but this is rather enjoyable. Excellent work.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I loved this! So very in character for both of them, and with a feel much in keeping with the original book.
Jared Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This story is well-written with beautiful descriptions. I also enjoyed the gentle humour. I love the way Dorothy speaks - you got that just right! Keep up the good work!
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wonderfully written, with dialogue that fitted beautifully-it seems to me to have echoes of Alice in Wonderland, strangely enough.

This is the only one of your stories that I've looked at so far, but your writing is a pleasure to read - it is smooth, and educated, and the description and dialogue is nicely balanced.

It's a shame it is only a one-shot, because it really goes nowhere; if you were ever to write a longer Oz story, I can see it becoming a hit. I would read it, though this is my first Oz fic and I would never have thought to see myself reading one!
Tori7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
What a touching tribute to Baum's original vision. It was beautifully written and so true to the way the characters spoke in the book. It touched me!

This was a joy to read. _
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
wonderfuly written, although i have come to expect nothing less from you. It's been a while since i've read the book, so i can't remeber if this matches the style of it or if it is your own. Anyway, it seems aproprete to the time in which it was writen and the feel of the story.
Fauna Greywolf chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
yaya i heart dorothy scarecrowness!
crazed-ink-slinger chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow isn't a good enough word. I've never read on oz fiction,and I've never intended to, but this one was wonderfull! Your writing is very good. keep it up.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Ever the one to toss the random and odd snippet, this is quite nice. Definitely book, as you ascribed it. You do so have a knack for seeing beyond the 2D and even 3D of a character and making a bit of the 4 to come out, the part we don't often think of. Bravo.