Reviews for Hope For a New Love
B4bidden.Products chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
I enjoyed this story there was only one thing i would of loved to see and that was bella back at school to confront mike about wat he saw. As i was trying to work out why bella couldn't just use Edwards gift to see wat the truth was or Alices visions etc
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
Enjoyed the story. Thanks
chanel chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
wooow the story is soo good !
barbiedoll123 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
He had nerve
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Different
newyorkers chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
oh my, this is so weird, i really dont get what just happened...
newyorkers chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
ohmygoodness, i cant believe this is a mike/bella fanfic, i am very very intrigued!
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 26 . 7/4/2009
I really liked it! but it felt like something should have happened at the end. like a chapter on them going home to the cullens or something. but thats just what i think. i still liked it though! toodles!
hawaiiangirl chapter 17 . 4/24/2009
Edward is an asshole for gets mad when he finds out that Bella is going out with Mike Newton but then she can't get mad at him for lying to her and cheating on her? Then he goes and says that Mike was lying. Don't get me wrong because i do like Edward but at the moment Edward can go straight to should have just told Bella the truth when he had the was smart for telling him exactky what was on her mind, but i still think she should have at least let him tell her what happened because at the time they were't going out anymore. So technically he wasn't cheating on her but he still should have told still Bella was going out with MIKE NEWTON!And by the way Bella is so nasty for that SHE KISSED HIM!EW! I hope she doesn't get Mike only told her that so she would break up with Edward and get back together with can go to hell too.