Reviews for Heaven's Fire
Zara1017 chapter 5 . 5/11/2021
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON PRETTY PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE FORGOTTEN.
Hikari Nova chapter 5 . 7/4/2018
nearly 17 years please revive and update this
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
The old freak is still alive, and looking at the date of the last update I hope your not dead. Please update this.
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Happosai needs to die, he is so so so so so self centered and just does whatever he wants to everyone around him. Nodoka should kill him.
eoneed chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Too bad it's about 8years now, I'd like to read more of this story.
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
awsome fic you have here! please continue your work!
ranma-chan-14 chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
love it, plz plz plz update really soon _
Lykii chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
This looks like the beginning of a good story, though it's a shame it got discontinued.
Questara chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
I'd like to see this story continued, and don't listen to morons like Mine-Master.
Mine-Master chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
I think chapter 4 fucking stinks! Plain and simple why does everything have to be

A: Ranma must give up his male side to be female full time to save the world/galaxy.

B: All the MAD POWER UP only offered to females that can control both spiritual and whatever the stuff is called that guys cannot harness.

C: FUCKIN BULLSHIT ABOUT A GUY STUCK AS A FEMALE HAVING THOUGHTS OR EVEN HAVING THE WRITER WRITE UP SOME BULL SHIT OF RANMA FINDING ANOTHER GUY THAT HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH AND ACTUALLY HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH!

I pull out my BULLSHIT card and throw it down on the table! (for all the straight guys out there, that has an equal opportunity out-look on people).
MaZe-Pallas chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
I hope you'll continue this, I'd really like to see how you defeat Malice this time... and where the Senshi come into this (do they?).
powellt chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
Please Please Please Please write some more Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Tamphis chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
Why didn't you finish this fic?

Or at least, add another chapter?

Ah, well. It is YOUR fic after all...

Keep up the good work! Ja ne!
spider chapter 5 . 11/12/2001