Reviews for Whisper
GlamPiano chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
great story :)
NathanScott23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Once again, so sorry I haven't reviewed before. Your story sort of just got lost in my "pile of fics I've read and need to review". Ok, wow, I must say, this is my favourite SW fic ever. [And that's good, coz I'm really picky]. :)

Anakin and Padme angst is just like a match made in galactic heaven. I loved Anakin's jealousy and his teasing of Padme. I found the fact that Palo was so sure of himself hilarious. "Women like that were easy prey to him." Oh puh-lease. haha.

I like the fact that Anakin and Padme are constantly thinking of each other, and that both could not bear that they parted on such bad terms. And I think I can safely say on behalf of all girls, that I really appreciate the dress description. hehe.

A bit off topic, but don't you just love it when Anakin calls Padme "my lady"? It makes me swoon.

Oh, and the sex against the wall was hot. haha.
Mandylion chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
"Erotica at it's best," is the only thing I am able to come up with right now.
zgape chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Great story , well told and believable.
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Really good story. Very well written details (the emotions, the fashion, and the erotica)

Palpatine is a real snake isn't he?

RE:"Love is the most powerful emotion that there is in all of the universe."

Now that is irony at best. Being that it was Anakin's love for his son that made him kill the Sith bastard.

RE:As if applauding their efforts, the entire opera house roared its loud approval.

Nice line ;)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Amazing! Such a hot and romantic story, I loved it. Anakin needs to stay away from Palpatine and listen to Padme on that matter, but I must say that I loved how he scared the shit out of Palo like that! lol Great story, I love your writings on Anakin and Padme so much!
Xxsilent-soulxX chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Ooh, yeah. THAT was pretty hot! *fans self* Palo was always a hot-head. And Anakin was (or is) ALWAYS over-protective of his beloved angel. :D Great job! I loved it!

-May
chirlagirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Great story. Bravo!
eridani chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
It's been a long time since I checked out anything SW-esque, but I remembered having really enjoyed your writing before and thought I'd have a look and see what you're up to these days- and I'm glad I did. As always, you strike a wonderful balance between story development and adult content. In fact you've got a knack for making the latter an integral part of the former, which saves your stories from the gratuitous fate of so many others. The characterisation was also beautifully executed. *Sigh* Reading this stuff makes me wish I had the time to write again. Wonderful!

-eridani
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
This story is absolutely incredible! The details and analysis of the relationship were amazing. My only wish is that you write another one. You are very talented.
tiffanysblue chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
absolutely incredible!

I loved this chapter...I loved how you explored Padme's darkside her insecurities!

and how hott is a jealous anakin!

you're an amazing writer and your erotica rivals that of judith mcnaught or johanna lindsey!

amazing!
hesfadedme chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That ended kinda soon, I mean it was really good, very well written, but what happens with Palo? And Palpatine? You kinda started like a whole other plot then just ended before you could resolve any questions. Other than that I enjoyed this a lot.
Krista Marie chapter 1 . 7/25/2006

marvoulse

fave author

fave story
lp4mu chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Wow! The room became a little warmer after reading this story. I really enjoyed this story because it portrays the passionate love between Anakin and Padme. You really have a gift for writing. Your descriptions make the reader feel connected with the story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »