Reviews for Whisper
Scarlet Scully chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow! Excellent story! Powerful, well-developed, excellent portrayal of the characters. I love how you fore-shadowed the events of RotS, but told an interesting story of their life before that time.

By the way, Anakin's "assault" on Padme was an interesting benefit to having a Jedi for a husband that had never entered my mind before;)

Great story.
Relyan chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Personally, my favorite part was the discussion about the shaft. I love irony.
Disco Shop Girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
God, I'm once again blown away by the overwhelming power of your work. That was absolutely amazing, you've created an unique and FANTASTIC piece - and I loved every word of it. Thank you so much for sharing it
Eversohuggable chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hi! Oh my gosh you write BEAUTIFULLY! Can't wait to see more from you, im so impressed. Absolutely ADORED IT! Great job,

Brittany
Maria Lissa chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Please don't stop now. This story made me laugh and cry at the same time. It's a masterpice.
c2551 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I really enjoyed this. You did an excellent job of laying out the scene and making the descriptions vivid. Thanks for sharing.
imaprincess1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
What a heartbreaking piece...this was simply beautiful. I can't say it any better than that.
Julie Horwitz chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
An absolutely wonderful story! It made me laugh and touched my heart all at the same time. You know Anakin and Padmé so well. My favorite part had to be where Palo was, er, told to "get lost." (That'll teach him to mess with a certain Jedi's wife!) I loved this story!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3