Reviews for The Joys of Apparition
loverofeevee chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
And didn't that just make my day!

Sorry, where were we?"

Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Don't see how shoelaces Splinching is funny. But still good.
ViveWonderland chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
WTF! This was sooo funny! I almost got introuble for reading this... I love it!
misundersnape chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
"Like they're all about to wet themselves," Flitwick added.

"I believe some have." Snape chuckled.

I bet Dickenson didn't really splinch his shoelaces - I can imagine what had the lot of them so breathless with laughter... :D

I'm sure it's happened before, at any rate. ;)

Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Shoelaces indeed! Obviously Dickson splinched his dick.
Kamp chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
oh! lol. i love it. teachers are really like that. and why shouldn't they be? surrounded by students who refuse to behave. i could so see all of them in the staff room just laughing. lol. i love it.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
this was so funny!

loved it!

ja ne ~FOXANBU~
Backroads chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Good grief, sounds like my teachers' lounge. Few know this, and many find it abhorring, but the truth remains that part of teaching is the sick and twisted pleasure of torturing students and making fun of them behind their backs (for small things, of course; you are never mean!) Brilliantly done, my friend!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Ha! A most entertaining look at what goes on behind the closed doors of the staff room.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
What a different story! Cute!
Zallah chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
LOL! Wow, great to see the teachers haveing fun at the students' expense. Hillarious!
hp4freek chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Oh my gosh! This was so funny, my eyes are still watering! Just to see Snape laugh like that...
wingedthing chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Apart from a bit OOCnes *cough-Snape-cough* it was vair vair amusing.

xx wingedthing xx
AddictedtoSkitts chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
hehehe. cute story. i expect that the teacher's did get revenge on all the students every once and a while. why not during apparition lessons? a perfect cover! lol. keep it up.