Reviews for Fulcrum
Amarda Deneuve chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Well writen! Love it ! Keep writing and update soon
Mehri chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Very good! Both Corrie and Pendergast are completely in character. This is a very rare piece of fanfiction. I've seen some that I like, but I think this may be the first that sounds like it could be in one of the novels.

I liked it. :D
Immortalis chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Solain Rhyo,

Nice. Pendergast does analzye every detail no matter how small. He is...well different-but that is what makes him so interesting and cool! Love the Pendergast. Do continue.

Ta,

Immortalis
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
“Until what?” -Very good question.

Is this a one-shot or is there more to come? It's just great on its own-very in character, could have come right out of the novel-but I sure as hell wouldn't mind reading any further adventures.
CommodoreOblivious chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
The characters are so well written! _ The story rocks, can't wait for the next bit!

Brava! Brava!

Smeagul
Lady Barbara chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I sincerely hope you intend to continue this story. You've got the characterizations and descriptive settings down to a T. One question, though: is this intended to be a sequel of sorts to "Still Life with Crows" or is it an entirely new story with that novel's characters?
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I love it. Both Pendergast and Corrie are very in-character. I have a question, though. Is this a one-shot, or do you plan on continuing this? Because if you are, that would be fantastic. And also, is this plot different from what happened in 'Still Life'? The vultures are very familiar.

So I guess that was more like three questions. Sorry. Anyway, I'm sure that whatever you plan to do will be awesome.

-Waki
Sky Korat chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I've only just begun reading the Pendergast novels and I found your characterization to be very interesting. The first sentence, in fact, hooked me into the story.

Sleeping, dead, or merely deep in thought... I found that description very amusing.

Wonderful job, as usual!