Reviews for I Feel Pretty
Symbermine chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Very Funny. I've laughing while I was reading it! The relationship between Obi-Wan and Ani great and the sassy comentary of Anakin to the Baron too.
aaasaassssssaaa chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Haha, I love, love,loved this. :D You have enticed me to read the one which brought this up - despite my dislike for Padme/Anakin stories. :) You have a good sense of humor, I applaud you.
Neliah chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I was ready to hate this, based on the premise and the reputation of the quality of fanfiction in this place. Glad you proved me wrong. This story is delightful and hilarious, and I'll be looking forward to reading your other work.
mikatann chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh. My. God. So funny. I loled all the way through. I love Anakin's snarky, cheeky responses.
Phish Tacko chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I sure hope Anakin learned his lesson...
akasailorsea chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ha ha! That was great!
Lt. Muffins chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Okay, I have to be honest here: this is quite possibly the funniest piece of fanfiction I've ever read! I'm completely serious, too. I was laughing the entire time I was reading it.

"“With a chest that big, who will notice your waist?”

“I’ll notice and I won’t feel pretty. Every girl wants to feel pretty. Besides, the other girls will talk about me and I’ll have my little sensitive feelings hurt. Really Master, I might even cry. You wouldn’t want that to happen at my first diplomatic ball, would you? It would be too traumatic. I’d be scarred for life.”"

Okay, that line alone has to be the funniest thing I've ever read! This is a great story that was written perfectly! Great job! (I don't quite understand the M rating, though. I think a T would be better.)
Gravi Reader chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
This was very well-done humor. I think the first half, the dressing scene, was especially strong. It's a shame George Lucas never thought of anything this clever. Thanks for writing this!
The Ducky Pirate chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh my, I laughed out loud while reading this! Is floxycintil a real word? Hm...I'll have to look it up _
srg1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This was a great story! I laughed so much! I loved how Anakin was making up excuses at the end and Obi-wan had to help him. I can't wait what you write about next!
ChorusGirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Dude, that story... made me laugh so hard, I had tears. I was reading it to my son and he asked me to save the page so he could read it too. The funniest part was anakin walking towards the table and the dress is knocking crap off the table and he's wearing an innocent look and Obi Wan realizes that he's force pushed the man (his date) on top of a table. Funniest line was obi wan asking anakin did he consider how he (obi wan) would look as a woman and anakin jumping "No!"

This is one heck of a story and the funniest thing ever. I usually can't get into a lot of stuff but this piece made my night. Thanks for the laugh and do post more humor pieces soon.
htstff57 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
this story was hilarious!
calsax chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
What a hilarious story you have here! I absolutely loved the transformation of Anakin into a girl. I could almost see him sashying around in that orange dress and gigantic bosom. Lol! Thanks for the laughs.
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was CUTE! *snicker* I always love when one of the guys goes in drag...lots of fun. Nice job throwing in a 'moral' lesson too...even if Anakin didn't learn it. *giggle* But that is Anakin for ya...can't have him otherwise. Also loved the bits with Obi-Wan. They definitely make the perfect team...very interesting senses of humor.

Great job!
Julie Horwitz chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
So insanely funny! Poor Obi-Wan! That's what he gets for making Anakin be the girl! I loved it! I laughed so hard it hurt! Great job!