Reviews for A Crimson Star
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
you should revive this as it makes a great story to read and i love it so far :)
Darth nylon544 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, and you want to know why. I will tell you why Naruto has a ship that is capable of destroying the planet completely and what does he do with it. Protect Konoha, that village of bigots and liars who never tell him his parentage and degrade him any time they like. When he can use it to orbital bombard iwa, kumo, suna and all the hidden village but no he has to train sage mode and rasengan and nothing else. Fuck this fic.
Eien Samsara chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
good
scione chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
fine fine chap i hope you update soon Ryoko/naruto is good pair.
scione chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
story rocks so far keep up the fine job.
MelonSplash chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Kind of confusing, but okay.
yaoiuke101 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
this is hilarious please update
Chrisdz chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
nice are you ever going to update
GodricGryff chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
hi man, great story, are you ever gonna update again.
dragon-cloud16 chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Update the story. For a pairing you can't go wrong with NaruHina or with a Harem for him. After all Tenchi had a harem you could say.
Slytherson chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
it soon be just Hinata because out of everyone she is always nice to naruto and in love with him! everyone is just makes fun of him and don't pay him any attenion! please update soon!
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
lol.. this fic cracked me up in teh munor departments, continue
Bad Habits chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Wow, two really good stories so far. I think I'm going to put you on my favorite authors list.
Rc1212 chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Good story so far! I think the pairing for for naruto should be Naru/Hina
Galaxya chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Hi, after reading your other Naruto stories, I decided to read this one, and like usual I am caught hook line and sinker. Well my Pairing vote would have to be Naruto and Hinata, they are by far my favorite coupple and on a secondary note another coupple I like is Sakura and Rock Lee. I hope that helps, keep up the great work and I cant wait to see more of your writing.

Galaxya