Reviews for Flip Flop and Fly
Fictionnloverr chapter 26 . 7/2
Please update, it's almost been a year. :(
littlemelonatplay chapter 26 . 5/30
The sister act reference was cool :) I'm curious to where you're going with this and look forward to the next chapter!
littlemelonatplay chapter 23 . 5/30
Well what do you know? My teacher wasn't lying to me when she said reading assigned literature would pop up again in the future. :)
littlemelonatplay chapter 22 . 5/30
Is it the adventure of the speckled band with the snake? It came to mind when you mentioned the puncture wounds. I hated reading that book in junior high/intermediate. My teacher made us type up a five-page paper with citations and all that jazz on it.
Wynter Spite chapter 26 . 5/28
You are some kind of crazy, awesome, literary genius mastermind. I bow before your greatness.
But, really, I love everything you've done with this. It's amazing. You're amazing. I'm glad you wrote this story. It's more interesting than anything I've read in awhile, and I hope you know how good it is.
Shinan7 chapter 26 . 5/27
I can't wait for more! Hope to see an update soon :)
It was a great read thanks for posting!
Fallen's child chapter 26 . 5/4
You. Are. An. Absolute. Genius. PLEAS WRITE MORE! Maybe Itachi could profile an Uchiha to prove a point? hehe, That last line!
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOARMOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR
Haru Hime-sama chapter 19 . 4/8
Damn this story is just TOO GOOD and very addicted. It made me speechless.
Terahlyanwe chapter 26 . 4/6
I like it! *claps* serious and hilarious in turns.
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 4/4
Love it!
naruto kurama chapter 26 . 4/4
MORE!ยก! I want more plz! plz hurry.
AkiTsuki-chan chapter 26 . 3/22
I implore you writer of this wonderful fic that must be continued to please up date aas soon as possible cause you can't live this hanging on such a cliffy. Seriously it should be immoral to let writers do this to their poor readers. So please update as fast as possible if you can manage it.
: Thank you and have a good day.
Interesting!