Reviews for Flip Flop and Fly
Krishka chapter 26 . 7/19
It's really a great going story. Loved the concept. And the fact that Itachi is a good guy, hope he gets his happy ending. The initial chapters were extremely hilarious. Hope you add the Humour quotient in subsequent chapters. I don't know but I have a feeling that either Hokage or Council or both want Itachi to stay. Because the point of giving him missions was useless. As other people like Tsume, Shibi, Yamato could have easily testified (and all of those are loyal Shinobi of Konoha, they would much rather side with the good of Konoha and humanity rather than some outsider. Plus, Yamanaka-san could easily help in verification). Also the hostile civilians who came in contact with the Uchiha police force would do. The fact that Hokage appointed Itachi as the team leader for the MIA Team 7 mission and he knew about Itachi's shuriken henge, had first hand experience of his razor sharp mind, also who knows he may have seen Itachi's Katon stunt in the little crystal ball of his. It is possible that the mission was sort of 'rite of passage' or as a method of judging/proving Itachi's capabilities. And considering Itachi's curious nature, he may even go with their plans.

But what will happen when he needs to go. Or the real question would be, 'Would he even want to go?' It would be understandable if he decides to stay, but I hope he regularly visits his friends and family, especially on holidays and festivals.

You were starting Orochimaru's arc, so I hope you continue. As this is quite a cliffhanger, Mary Clarence, maybe she changed her name and she could be the clue to the killer, as her initials break the pattern.

I hope Mikoto shows the Uchiha Clan, what a true clan matriach is made of. And it would do them good if they fall in line. Shisui is one of my favorite characters alongwith Itachi, so I hope he stops being blind, thinks on his feet and has a change of heart, and becomes a clan leader one would be actually proud of. Though he may have his work cut out. Because if the revleations against the Police force are proved, Fugaku may need to step down, and even council (elders) may be changed.

Fugaku is such a puppet. He thinks he runs the show but well oh well, he needs a reality check. "The elders didn't think it was necessary" who the hell even tells the elders before the mother/wife. And seriously 'not necessary', he has lost all his brains to even consider such a statement. Mikoto is a Kunoichi, she can control her emotions, she won't start wandering the streets, or neglect her house. She is better than that.

Though I have my assumptions I would like to hear your reasoning for involving Neji and Mikoto in the mission. And also the story behind Satos' kidnapping-cum-murdering of children.

I'll definitely laugh for days to come with regards to the stun gun incidents, Itachi's rendition of his first mission and various scenes from the journey to the Elemental countries.

It is such a nice story. I really really hope you continue. If you have time constraints or lack of inspiration, I hope someday this fic sees completion, either through chapters or an outline. It's too good to be left unfinished. Looking forward to more brotherly fluff, hopefully with Shisui involved. Great writing. Amazing brains. Loved the title.

Have a wonderful day :) :) :)
Didn't really think I'd like reading something like this... But, surprisingly, I do! This is a great story. Keep it up!
DarkDreamer48 chapter 26 . 4/25
I really enjoy this am looking forward to more
Also like Sister Mary Clarence from Sister Act. :p
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 24 . 3/26
loveitasakuxx chapter 26 . 3/4
So hilarious. I hav to take breaks in between, so that my cheeks ll stop hurting... I never thought of itachi like this.. Ohh wow.. (Girly squeaks n giggles) ahaha.. XD

Ohh n dear fugaku, our loving mikoto.. Wow. XD
Please write more.. :)
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 2/27
The story and characters till now makes so little sense it,s not even funny. No logic whatsoever. So i give it rest. Bail.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/4
"KIshimoto's dojo"
I just spit my tea...
Sparksofrandomness chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
Love this, love this, omg this is epic.I live how sasuke and naruto have swapped personality (some what). Please update soon!
Dipilidopa chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
That's a wonderfoul, hulerious story that I couldnt stop reading. I loughed so much and I love everything and I really hope that you will update
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
I think that Naruto murdered Itachi and wore his skin.

I apologise I'm being quite harsh but despite the quality of the writing, the characters just don't match up.

I wish you all the best.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Ok I think that I can now make a more objective review. Your writing isn't bad and there were no glaring errors.

However the problem lies in your characterization of Itachi. He's laughably OOC, to the point where it feels like I'm reading about Naruto or a self-insert rather than Itachi Uchiha.

Nonetheless I will read onwards in the hope that this is rectified.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/30/2015

I'll reserve judgement for now, it's too early to say whether this will be terrible or a hidden gem of a fic.

You definitely have a pair to use Kishimoto's name so brazenly... I like it and will continue reading on.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
I like the chap a lot!

I would recommend not using the word thusly so much though
WeepingLlama chapter 22 . 9/12/2015
As soon as you mentioned the rope pulls I got it but I like how you made it fit a traditional Japanese house
asaxander740 chapter 26 . 8/19/2015