Reviews for Flip Flop and Fly
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 1 . 9/18
Not sure where this is going but I simply LOVE Criminal Minds and this just fits in a weird way :P
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 26 . 4/15
I love how you write Itachi. I love how he didn't grow up in the shinobi world. Itachi is my favorite character! I love him. This story is really funny. I love how this story is Itachi-centric. I love Itachi-centric stories. I love how your writing Sasuke. I love the interaction between Sasuke and Itachi. I love the brotherly love between them. I love the interaction between Kakashi and Itachi. I hope Itachi will be ok, and that he'll be careful. Some people don't want him in the Leaf village. Poor Itachi. I wonder if some people want him to stay and not leave the Leaf village. I thought it was so sad that Itachi died in the Anime. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
fenixrojo36 chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
Sigue
Guess chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
Amazing story! Extremely humorous, yet action-y and badass! I love your portrayal of Itachi!
NatNicole chapter 25 . 11/18/2016
Now I think Mikoto is where Itachi gets his badass-ness from! *smirks*

I recommend ya take a look at 'ghosts in her heart' by bombsareforbabies. Hint, hint: It's Itachi-centric & sorta has to do with time travel.
NatNicole chapter 24 . 11/18/2016
YAY, Itachi & Kakashi bonding time! *grins*
NatNicole chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Wow! This plot is very original & intriguing, though I feel like crying coz of Kakashi & co.!
NatNicole chapter 11 . 11/18/2016
*rolls on the floor, cackling* Itachi's a GENIUS!
NatNicole chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
AWW, Sasuke is ADORABLE!
*cackles* Go, Itachi!
NatNicole chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
Simply put, Itachi is freakin' AWESOME!
NatNicole chapter 26 . 11/10/2016
*cackles, rolling around on the floor* Freakin' LOVE this awesome fic! The characters (Itachi in particular), the original plot, the amazing writing...

My Fave parts are Ch5-7!
Krishka chapter 26 . 7/19/2016
It's really a great going story. Loved the concept. And the fact that Itachi is a good guy, hope he gets his happy ending. The initial chapters were extremely hilarious. Hope you add the Humour quotient in subsequent chapters. I don't know but I have a feeling that either Hokage or Council or both want Itachi to stay. Because the point of giving him missions was useless. As other people like Tsume, Shibi, Yamato could have easily testified (and all of those are loyal Shinobi of Konoha, they would much rather side with the good of Konoha and humanity rather than some outsider. Plus, Yamanaka-san could easily help in verification). Also the hostile civilians who came in contact with the Uchiha police force would do. The fact that Hokage appointed Itachi as the team leader for the MIA Team 7 mission and he knew about Itachi's shuriken henge, had first hand experience of his razor sharp mind, also who knows he may have seen Itachi's Katon stunt in the little crystal ball of his. It is possible that the mission was sort of 'rite of passage' or as a method of judging/proving Itachi's capabilities. And considering Itachi's curious nature, he may even go with their plans.

But what will happen when he needs to go. Or the real question would be, 'Would he even want to go?' It would be understandable if he decides to stay, but I hope he regularly visits his friends and family, especially on holidays and festivals.

You were starting Orochimaru's arc, so I hope you continue. As this is quite a cliffhanger, Mary Clarence, maybe she changed her name and she could be the clue to the killer, as her initials break the pattern.

I hope Mikoto shows the Uchiha Clan, what a true clan matriach is made of. And it would do them good if they fall in line. Shisui is one of my favorite characters alongwith Itachi, so I hope he stops being blind, thinks on his feet and has a change of heart, and becomes a clan leader one would be actually proud of. Though he may have his work cut out. Because if the revleations against the Police force are proved, Fugaku may need to step down, and even council (elders) may be changed.

Fugaku is such a puppet. He thinks he runs the show but well oh well, he needs a reality check. "The elders didn't think it was necessary" who the hell even tells the elders before the mother/wife. And seriously 'not necessary', he has lost all his brains to even consider such a statement. Mikoto is a Kunoichi, she can control her emotions, she won't start wandering the streets, or neglect her house. She is better than that.

Though I have my assumptions I would like to hear your reasoning for involving Neji and Mikoto in the mission. And also the story behind Satos' kidnapping-cum-murdering of children.

I'll definitely laugh for days to come with regards to the stun gun incidents, Itachi's rendition of his first mission and various scenes from the journey to the Elemental countries.

It is such a nice story. I really really hope you continue. If you have time constraints or lack of inspiration, I hope someday this fic sees completion, either through chapters or an outline. It's too good to be left unfinished. Looking forward to more brotherly fluff, hopefully with Shisui involved. Great writing. Amazing brains. Loved the title.

Have a wonderful day :) :) :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Didn't really think I'd like reading something like this... But, surprisingly, I do! This is a great story. Keep it up!
DarkDreamer48 chapter 26 . 4/25/2016
I really enjoy this am looking forward to more
Also like Sister Mary Clarence from Sister Act. :p