Reviews for Flip Flop and Fly
philippaki chapter 26 . 1/5
This is amazing. Love how it a hi is displayed
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 26 . 12/14/2019
Oh my God, I decided to reread this for shits and giggles, and found a whole bunch more to the story then I ever remembered!
Lokittenyaa chapter 7 . 11/14/2019
So freaking Cute and Funny and Hilarious and just soooo .. .. !
barnwalsahil chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
I don't know if you understand that Indra's chakra simulates pride and skill in any of his reincarnations.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2018
So good and so abandoned...
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Damn this is getting interesting!
Trace Reading chapter 26 . 2/19/2018
GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THIS!
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Not sure where this is going but I simply LOVE Criminal Minds and this just fits in a weird way :P
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 26 . 4/15/2017
I love how you write Itachi. I love how he didn't grow up in the shinobi world. Itachi is my favorite character! I love him. This story is really funny. I love how this story is Itachi-centric. I love Itachi-centric stories. I love how your writing Sasuke. I love the interaction between Sasuke and Itachi. I love the brotherly love between them. I love the interaction between Kakashi and Itachi. I hope Itachi will be ok, and that he'll be careful. Some people don't want him in the Leaf village. Poor Itachi. I wonder if some people want him to stay and not leave the Leaf village. I thought it was so sad that Itachi died in the Anime. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
fenixrojo36 chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
Sigue
Guess chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
Amazing story! Extremely humorous, yet action-y and badass! I love your portrayal of Itachi!
NatNicole chapter 25 . 11/18/2016
Now I think Mikoto is where Itachi gets his badass-ness from! *smirks*

I recommend ya take a look at 'ghosts in her heart' by bombsareforbabies. Hint, hint: It's Itachi-centric & sorta has to do with time travel.
NatNicole chapter 24 . 11/18/2016
YAY, Itachi & Kakashi bonding time! *grins*
NatNicole chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Wow! This plot is very original & intriguing, though I feel like crying coz of Kakashi & co.!
NatNicole chapter 11 . 11/18/2016
*rolls on the floor, cackling* Itachi's a GENIUS!
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »