Reviews for I've Moved On
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I think what would have been funnier (not that it isn't great) if Bella when Alice wanted her to go shopping would whistle a random tune and slowly back out of the room until she was halfway then sprint out.
cottoncandybl52 chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
why does bella have to end up with edward
None chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
What kind of this fuk up twisted shyt is this its confusing what the hell bella better marryin alan u stupid bytch
tammielou chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
The story was fine. One suggestion. I, like millions of others, do not like to waste plots, theories, or in all just a good thought with having to read lyrics. Complete to boot. You might find out that you could just put in the titles and allow others to choose whether or not they would like to check them out for their selves. Unless this happens to be some kind of theropy for inadequacy. All in all I for one feel as if you are to talented for this.
avatar1211 chapter 10 . 10/6/2009
will you plaese write more ? i really like this !
Cecelia3125 chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
o! YAY BELLA'S GOING TO BE PREGNANT!
MaryCullen chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
U didn't put the french part in so i don't know what it means.?
Tinkerbell101 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
You should start to put the meaning of the words in french in parenthesis behind the sentence so readers can put the words that r in english into the story instead of having to wait till the end of the chapter and going all the way back to the beginning and putting the english words other than that this story is really i was Bella i wouldn't have forgiven him so easily i would have made him suffer like he made her be making out with my boyfriend in front of him,i would tell my boyfriend to think different things in his head.
Medea Ariadne DeMarchi chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Cool story, Please Update Soon! :)
doesnotwriteanymore chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
PLEASE DONT SAY YOU ARE DONE? PLEASE DON'T I LOVE IT PLEASE DONT STOP ! XOXO ROSEANNE HOPE YOU REVIEW ON MINE THANKS
virginiagymnast670 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
This is awsome! Good Job.
s m Neal chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
oh chick you better update and update soon
rebeca chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
im sorry i thought u wer gonna b 1 of da few ppl dat hav da guts 2 put bella wit sum1 dat was an oc bt ur nt n im sorry bt i hav 2 tell u i was a bit disapointd again im sorry an i cant keep readin ur story. if u feel lyk yellin me go ahead again im super sorry.
Villians aren't always evil chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
awesome
MentalAsylumRuleNo.1 chapter 10 . 8/1/2007
This is a great story, I can't wait til there's more, if there is... Great job, I really do like this, keep writing.