Reviews for Sokka and the Hole
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is good. I don't think it needs be a songfic, though. It stands just fine on its own.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This had a nice rhythm to it. "And he needed some for Katara, and Aang, and now Toth needed to eat, too. Sometimes, Sokka really hated being the oldest." I really like this, how Sokka automatically puts himself in charge of certain things without consulting anybody. You could argue that it's presumptuous, but I think it just shows that he cares. I really didn't expect this to be a song fic or to be related to a song in anyway, but I like the way you did it. Usually song fics annoy me because they overuse lyrics and I end up skipping over them to get back to the original content. You use your lyrics very sparingly so it was much more effective. "After a long and confusing battle between Aang, the momma, and Sokka (mostly Aang and the momma)..." I'm amused at Sokka being included in the fight at all. Wow, Aang hurting Sokka with earthbending totally mirrors Aang hurting Katara with firebending in Book 1. Thank goodness for healing abilities. I was kind of thrown by how serious things got at the end there, I was dwelling mostly on the humorous side of things up til that point. Still enjoyed the story though, nice supposition.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Love how you spelled TOPH wrong throughout the entire thing
MyCreativityIsDead chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oksy, that was really good, exept for one thing. You spelled Tophs' name wrong. You spelled it T-o-t-h, when it should be spelled T-o-p-h. Other than that, your story was really good!

Love,

MyCreativityIsDead
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Great, just great. Three hours stuck in a hole. It was a good thing his skin was so dark, he’d probably be burnt to a crisp if it wasn’t. They have to be coming for me now. Sokka thought helplessly, looking at the setting sun. He guessed that it was around six in the evening, and he still hadn’t eaten all day.

Where was that Cutie? ‘Cause when he got out of this crack hole thing, he was going to kill him. Ahh...there he was, sitting on his head. Sokka was too hungry and too tired to be too upset about a smelly animal sitting on his head. “I swear that if I get out of this,” he said to know one in particular, “I’ll give up meat and sarcasm for life. Even though meat is so tasty.” Sokka sighed. It was going to be a long night.

I would've been completly burned. lol. But that's beside the oint anyways as if Sokka could give up saracasm...or meat. Although I personally could do without meat. lol. Moving on after reading the summary I was totally paniked that Sokka was going to die. I almost had a heart attack. Anyways fantastic story!
J-dogg chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow. UUh. Okay Whatever. Why did he have to get his leg broken?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
i like it...but i wonder wat kataras wass gonna do to aang if she wasnt able to fix sokka's leg...hm...that would make a good story...quick now go write it before sumone eles does...