Reviews for Trial by Flyer
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Nice longish 1 shot
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
cute, first time I see Kim tearing into Bonnie with physical violence. Kind of makes one wonder on the decision to openly antagonize the person who routinely kicks the ss of supervillains on a regularly basis.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
aww that's real sweet. you made Kim into a tiger. bit Bonnie's head right off. this is a noce little one shot.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I really liked this one
Pyrrhus chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was adorable. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Great job, excellently written and Bonnie SO got what was coming to her.

CastaS chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much
ScareGlow chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Excellent! :) Very believable, very true to the series and the characters, and well-written. Wonderful moments (Kim under the table, Ron&Barkin, Tara, and more), too, so I can't find anything to complain about. Mr. Dr. P might have been a little too harsh, but that's pretty much the only thing.

Kim's new-found ferocity in defending Ron in the locker room was quite a nice development imo, and about time, too. *g* This makes this fic one of the few where Kim actually deserves Ron (at least at the end) imo. Great work! :)
Neko-chan4 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Squee! Another warm-fuzzy moment brought to us by Cyberwraith! That was JUST the dose of Kim/Ron goodness I needed today! I only hope there is still more to come from you-seriously, when does your contract with Disney begin? If they don't already have you on staff, well...they sure as hell don't know what they're missing! You write Kim & Ron (ESPECIALLY everyone's favorite sidekick) so spot on, I can literally see the 'episode' playing in my head. Ron's lines are characteristic and ever-hilarious (“Don’t use my first-degree burns to change the subject”.) And as for Kim...Wow. I always thought Kim's character was a little tougher to emote, so the fact that you've got her spot on speaks highly of your linguistic skills.

So once again, a thousand kudos (the chocolatey-good kind, of course) from your number one fan! I'm hoping you won't stop there! Only you can keep Kim & Ron alive, and only you do it right!

Arigatou gozaimasu!

Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Awesome story and while you went overboard with Kim's father as I doubt that he would have really reacted like that because he didn't even during the moodulator incident.

Kim standing by her man, that was a very incredibly touching scene in the locker room. Though personally a strong part of me DID want to see Bonnie handed her head for all that she'd done to hurt Kim and Ron. Still, the way you did it along with Ron making his own bet... more priceless than anything. :)

Ron... what can I say about him other than his dancing happy scene was great. :) He was trying to do what was best for Kim and protect her even though it meant breaking his heart at the table.

Monique's role was handled beautifully and truthfully to the show. I liked how she reacted and behaved to everything from the pinches and kicking to the conversation.

The ending with Kim keeping her priorities straight was perfect. Great ending. :)

Keep up the good work!
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hrm...this little piece of yours leaves me in a state of mild confusion. See, I like it. A lot. But then again, I don't. It is a very difficult state in which to exist...and nearly impossible for me to describe, apparently.

Well, first thing's first: I am overjoyed that you have blessed us with another piece of fanfiction. But, that the first thing is out of the way, it leaves a jumble of other things (which, sadly, are not neatly-ordered) that I don't know exactly how to express. Let's try this section-by-section.

The first part of this story was brilliant. I totally didn't get the whole "break-up pool" thing at first (I thought a tri-city wide plastering of pamphlets beneath windshield wipers was the more-likely route), but the first section does a wonderful job of setting up the story. Superb monologue. Absolutely superb. I also love the whole premise of the story. Jealous Bonnie makes Kim's life miserable; it's a totally-believable plot line, if not unexpected.

The next scene at Bueno Nacho is also very good. You set up the atmosphere perfectly. Ron acted exactly like he should have. The emotions felt real. Believable. The dialogue was great. I still have no clue what Kim meant by "PDA," but in the end I guess that doesn't matter. It was an enjoyable section that pushed across several key points for the upcoming roller coaster ride.

The opening of the next scene was excellent, especially Ron's collision and subsequent "conversation" with Mr. Barkin (I've always liked Barkin...). The locker scene is the perfect set-up both to re-focus the mood and to reveal Bon-Bon's sinister plot. Kim and Ron's individual reactions to the offending item were both totally in-character and worked themselves into the story well. The end of the scene...Kim's inevitable reversion to her old standby of "ignore Ron except when it suits your needs and doesn't get in the way of your social life" (which I have always hated about her) and subsequent snubbing of Ron's affections, as well as Ron being his supportive and comforting self...were beautifully scripted. It's probably the single most "canon" moment in the piece (in my opinion), and I love it.

The cafeteria scene was hilarious in some parts and heart-wrenching in others...classic Cyberwraith Nine awesomeness. Monique's setting of the date at 10/10/2053 is kinda morbid, actually...but in a funny sort of way. Her continued ability to perfectly read and predict Kim actually didn't disgust me like it usually does. You managed to work it into the story perfectly and keep it from getting overbearing. Kim's cowering beneath the table was decent enough. It lead to a funny bit of pinching and kicking, which I can always appreciate. Far more importantly, it let Kim know how Ron was feeling without him actually having to tell that was a good thing. Of course, I completely agree with Ron's assessment of Kim's need for social acceptance.

The opening locker room scene was very good. The banter was spot-on and the descriptions of both emotion and imagery were perfect. Then came Tara. I’ve always loved Tara. She's such a sweet girl...and most people don't realize that she's the true hero of the Kim Possible universe. She's the one who saved Kim from the evil grasp of Mankey. Which, coincidentally, also simultaneously made Kim available to receive Ron's affections AND forced Kim to once again pay attention to the Ron-man. Seriously, Tara rocks. Her short appearance in this fic not only was perfect, but also very appropriate. Thanks for having her show up.

Anywho, then we go back to the locker room...and all heck breaks loose. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for Bonnie getting put in her place. And the LAST thing I ever want to see is Kim and Bonnie becoming friends...or even just non-rivals. This scene, though, stretched believability just a bit too much for me. Trust me, I know well the horror of female wrath unleashed, and I know that what Kim showed was but a tiny fraction of it. Still, the scene just didn't feel right to me. It was too over-the-top. Too forced. It wasn't "bad" from a technical standpoint, but it broke the flow of the story and turned Kim into a cheap knock-off of Shego.

Ron's entrance into the locker room was, as intended, a swift change-of-pace from just a sentence or two prior. It worked very well and I like how it ended, but I really think the Kim-ster should have shuffled Ron out of the locker room before locking lips. I can totally appreciate the impact of kissing him right in front of Bonnie, though. Once again, you do a terrific job of conveying emotion of all kinds, especially self-doubt. One would almost think that you have doubted yourself at some point. Not possible, I know. ;)

The ending scene...well, it was sugarier (is that a word?) than the M&M's I'm eating right now. It was very cute, though, and I like it. It was a good ending to the story and I absolutely loved the boutonniere. Great idea.

So, yeah...from reading that, you're probably thinking to yourself, "Wait, I thought he said he didn't like it, but pretty much all he did was praise the story. What's up with that?" Yeah, I know...I'm wondering about that myself. See, it's's I was reading a little voice in my head was going, "Wow, this is gonna be so cool!"

"So perfect...I love this story!"

"That was awesome, I love this story."

"That was a perfect portrayal of the characters, I love this story!"

"Wow...that's a bit overkill...but I still love this story. Go Tara!"

"Aww, that was so sweet! I love this story."

...and then the story ended and I said, "You know, I didn't really like it."

It's very confusing. I absolutely loved reading this piece. I enjoyed every minute of it. And the end I felt very underwhelmed. I'm not sure why. I guess it just feels like the story is missing something. The individual sections are terrific, but the pieces don't seem to be held together by...anything, really. It just didn't pull me in...didn't make me care. I wish I could give you more, but I honestly don't know what else to say. Sorry. I do look forward to your next venture, though. Statistically speaking, you had to eventually write SOMETHING I didn't like. Well, I suppose this is it. You still rock 97% of the time...and that ain't bad. Go you!
IOException chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Great fic. You handled the question of "Is Ron a rebound?" perfectly. I hope we see more post-prom fics from you. Maybe explore how the other villians react to this? Yori? Thanks.

PS: Monique's line about Kim with the runs was priceless!
Yamal chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
It was a great one-shot. I missed reading your stories. It was both fun and heart-touhing at times. You haven't lost your charm, man. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. _
conan98002 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006