Reviews for Heartaches
Dual-weilder Roxas chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
Hmn... We have to look at this from both sides.

For one thing, if yoi had a brother/ sister (i rhink thats what they are) who's getting you to do stuff you dont want to, youd be pretty mad too.

But, she is trying to look out for namine, so...

Honestly, i think kairi is too controlling, but not that much.
Imagerxhic chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
Nice! Thoigh you actually didnt add many oarts with roxas i mean he hardly actually said anything ._. There was more about sora and kairi and the last chaper roxas disnt even talk to namine lol u should have made the last chaper lovy dovey thing about them also namine never whent to roxas house
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
! Hehe, Rikku, she's funny. 4 some reason when I read 'and much to her delight,' I cracked up laughing. Ain't she a doll? Such a sweetie. Well, I loved this story almost more than u enjoyed riting it! (That is, if u DID enjoy writing it!) I know u probably will never read my messages since u now have probably 4gotten about this story, but I just wanna let u know: 1 OF THE BEST AUTHORS EVA! Hope we can actually get in touch 1 day. If u haven't already figured out my name, it's Breanna. Add me on , my name is lalloo2, if not possible, add these instead: kh2_rox, equine_luver2 or purple_apple899. It would b much appreciated. Well, can't WAIT 2 read Memory! Byes! :)
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 19 . 5/21/2012
OMG! ME LOVES UR NAME!

Again (I say 'again' because in the chapter b4 this 1 I reveiwed it -I think I reveiwed all ur chapters, I like it that much- & said:), typical Sora!

This book was so sweet. Lemme guess, Roxas proposes 2 Namine, Sora proposes 2 Kairi, while Rikku laughed her head off & cheered, & they all lived happily ever after. Aw, but ew. I can b so corny sometimes. :D
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 19 . 5/21/2012
OMG! ME LOVES UR NAME!

Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Aw! Where do I start?

That is so sweet! Loved it so much! (Even tho it hasn't finised yet) Um... is there gonna be any more Namixas? I just LOVE Namixas! It's OK if there is no more romance.

Aw! -hugs u back- Rn't u polite!

Hehe. Typical Sora.

Ooooh! Gotta questtie, gotta questtie! -raises hand, appears in classroom, gasps: how did i get my uniform on- What'll happen 2 Tifa now? Is Rikku bffs with Nami, Kai & So? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED 2 ROXY-POO? Oh. Oops. U weren't supposed 2 hear that.
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
No probs, don't care HOW short it is, write a sentence if u like, angels'll still probably sing when I read it! Anways, I love Rikku's enthusiasm. Outta me & my friends, this is how we r realted 2 them:

Jorja: Namine. She's sweet, cute, shy & likes to help out. Most of the time. Makes alot of mistakes, feels sympathy 4 every1, but really has a gentle heart.

Caitlin: Rikku. Energetic, confident, funny & adorable, this girl is full of love and I must say rarely gets into fights. She's never really shy, but not too tough either, but she always stands up for what she thinks is right.

Me: Kairi. A tad bit off 2 the protective side, but always willing to enjoy herself & have a good time, cheering up any1 who is having a rainy day.
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
Oh my effing gosh! (I'm catholic... is that how u spell it? Eh, who cares) Poor Kairi! (LOL can't beleive Sora ran into the girls bathroom. Ah well, that's love. That's also Sora! Hehe, no offence to Soralovers, but he can be pretty clueless sometimes. Heh. Anyways) Damn you Tifa! If this was real, I would march right into that school & spank her silly while saying 'EF U, BASTARD!' until she is forced 2 leave the school. Hehe, clever, am I not? Sorry 2 change the subject, but is any1 scared of elevators? I am. What if you get stuck? I mean, HELLO, your life is on the edge! You could die of many possible things: Starve, de-hidrate, lack of oxeygon or you can just.. well, die. Sorry 2 scare people that like elevators. Oh yeah, & if u like my personality (who wouldn't?) & would like 2 talk 2 me more (again, who wouldn't?) add me on moshi , my name is lalloo2. If u cannot add me 4 any reason, add kh2_rox, equine_luver2 or purple_apple899. Thanks 4 yo time! Peace, kh luvas! ;D
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
OH MY GOD I would never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever do that to my cousin, let alone my sister! (Good book by the way, keep it up!) Such a thriller! Oooh I thought of a game in my mind! I bet I could think up of 10 questions, maybe more!

, why would Namine do this? This is unlike her.

2. How would Kairi react?

3. Would the plan actually work?

4. How would Sora react?

5. Is Rikku going to stop them?

6. Will Sora find out their devious plan?

7. Will Kairi find out their devious plan?

8. Will Tifa get what she wants?

9. Will Kairi find out what Namine has done?

10. If Roxas found out, how would HE react?

Wow. I won! ;D
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Omigosh this is fun! I love how you communicate with your readers so much by asking them questions! OK, now 2 the Q&A:

(I am answering question 2 1st cus I am DYING 2 tell SOME1 that I know who is the 'unknown person'!)

2. Namine! That's the PERFECT way 2 get back at some1; breaking the girl-you-have-fighted-with's heart by (takes a big breath) breaking up the girl-you-have-fighted-wth & her boyfriend & be totally happy about it! Hehe. I love this book.

1. Umm... OK, now that I think of it, NO IDEA! ;D
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
I can totally relate to Kairi. I must admit I look out for Gracee alot... any, answering for question 2: I think Namine's going back to her handsome prince charming!
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Breanna AKA MELUVSKH chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Hehe cute. Loved it. Don't worry what people think about ur story tho, what matters is that ur having fun creating it. Whether there's 2 people reading this or 2 million, I wouldn't care. I love writing books almost as much as I love kingdom hearts, and I just love making thrillers, comedies and stuff like that. So don't let what people read get to you, just enjoy urself! Hope I could be some help.
Star chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
I really liked it! It was really great, except for at the end I don't think there was as much Roxas and Namine :c But I still really liked it!

~Star