Reviews for Later
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
beautifully written

loved it x
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
dead on floor. how are thay supposed to tell people i died from a fangirl seizure?
AJeff chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Leaves much to the imagination. Great piece!
Eireish chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You do know how to tell a story. I really appreciate your ability to give enough to tie the story together - but leave it open enough to allow your reader to choose. Nice.
Rin22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
O, I like very much! Even though I thought for a while about who the other person could be, my first instinct was JD, and you have to go with your instinct, right? Something about that last line led me to that conclusion... I tend to look for dark foreshadowing in things. I had fun imagining when this night could have taken place in the season. And let me tell you something, it's not very often that these vague oneshots get me pondering like that. You got my actor brain in gear coming up with backstory... you have some damn good writing powers! Oh, and thanks for the dedication *grin*
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I'm not sure what the inspiration was, but I really like what it brought about! This was a wonderful, romantic little story. *sigh* I know who I want it to be. LOL I like that you left it up to the reader... Nice to see Jordan happy at the end. Can't wait to see what the other story is that you're working on. :)
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I'm just going to believe it's Woody. It was exceptional and absolutely riveting. I loved it, just what I needed after a long night at work. You did such a great job with it. I loved the raw emotion. Wonderful, please write again soon.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
OOH!I think you can figure out from my name who I want it to be...FUN!Thanks.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
so... is it Woody? Drew? JD once upon a time.. Garret? Nigel...

the mind reals...

and if you left Jordan's name out... could it have been Lily.. or what's her name?