Reviews for And Neither Am I
Fell4 chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Loved the ending!

Amazing! :)

Fell4 chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
"Great, McKay, you've killed her."

XD

That made me laugh SO hard! Yay for quick updates! You're amazing :)

Fell4 chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
You wimp! You too-smart-for-your-own-good WIMP!

Grrr. Why am I smiling? Oh. Right. Cuz I know they get together in the end. Ooops. :)

Fell4 chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Ahhh! I need more! I hope you will update soon! lol- I want to get to the part where Carson hits McKay's nose! XD I feel horrible but it's true.

Fell4 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
He really IS insane! XD

Fell4 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
For a genious, he really IS stupid.

OfficiallyAbi chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
"It all makes sense now! Sick, twisted, John Sheppard sense!"

Is it bad that I think this is one of the best senses one can have? :D
theicemenace chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ok. You have me hooked. Will come back for more manana.
haela chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
So cute! You were definitely right about the people looking at you like you're crazy...my husband definitely thinks I'm certifiable after all the times I laughed hysterically. :)
odd ball chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
as a male of 19 years of age how would you like to be called dense you hit me in the heart weght i sold in on E Bay 4 $ one hell a deal. ; }
steelphoenix chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
Y'know... I almost like this one better than 'I'm Not'. Dunno why, I think it might be the whole flow of the thing. Anyhow, I like it _lots_, and many yays for Rdney actually getting it together and _realising_! (Guys and realistations about relationships... :P)
RedHeadReader chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
u know, i read this till the end and was gonna review when my outer went wonky, but here it is:

AW

so so so so soo so so so so CUTE! soo well done and THE PRINCESS BRIDE! AS U WISH! god i love that movie. ;p lol. anyway, well done, cant wait to read th rest of ur stuff 9cuz u do have a lot lol)

RHR
darksidhe1971 chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
Loved it! Rodney seemed a little OOC, but we've never really seen him in love - he would really have to let down his guard for that and its really hard for him to do that. But, I just had to write and tell you how much I enjoyed this.
Augusta chapter 13 . 2/10/2007
Yay! If only. SciFi needs to bring Cadman back for more than two episodes.