Reviews for The Hobbit, the Ring, and The Fellowship
AssassinErik chapter 1 . 8/7
Now that I think about it, Frodo and Mr. Tumnus actually do look rather alike.
Really, Edmund?
guest chapter 42 . 5/8
I adore this story. It is really well written and the plot is very enticing. I especially loved how you refrained from adding in the Narnia plot line but kept their characters the same. This chapter especially was nice.
Sincerely,
Bunniesonrainbows
MegaMindAuthor chapter 2 . 4/15
I love how things are turning out, your writing is good, normal but it could use a bit of descriptive edge; to better imagine the world you are writing.
Ashley chapter 77 . 2/17
Just re-read it and fell in love with this all over again! I do hope you either have or will be making a sequel. I just can't enough of your stories! Thank you for writing this - it's something I've always wondered about happening and it made me so happy to read this! One last thing and I can't stress this enough - DON'T STOP WRITING!
Flashman chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This is a superb crossover story. Now every time I rewatch LOTR, I can really picture the Pevensies in it. Peter, Susan and Edmund with Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Merry and Pippin and Gandalf in the Ronan and Gondor battles, Lucy with Frodo and Sam on the journey to Mordor... a really great and appropriate combination. And the decision to keep Boromir, Haldir, Lord Denethor and King Theoden alive instead of killing them off... a very nice thought, and certainly brings more into the story than the normal films did
Author, you get full credit from me for this. This would make a great film series if not one, almost certainly a proper book.
Childatheart28 chapter 66 . 12/9/2016
Considering the circumstances, Edmond is no traitor. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and he did have the context of what was going on.
KMCCL3 chapter 77 . 7/19/2016
what's the sequel called?
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 76 . 7/1/2016
It's supposed to be Peter the magnificent .
Guest chapter 77 . 3/3/2016
I love this story. It was so well crafted and sewn together. Please please please make a sequel!
UnknownMystery111 chapter 77 . 2/20/2016
Will the sequel be up soon
Remuslupinlover50 chapter 77 . 11/7/2015
Please make sequel!
Mr. War chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
1000 Reviews! Congrats! :D
Ashley Pannell chapter 77 . 9/22/2015
I absolutely loved your book! It was just so amazing and wonderful. I love how dedicated you are. After all, you could've given up on this a long time ago, but you didn't. You stuck with it. I'm to hear of your sequel and shall support you with it in anyway I can. And to sum it all off, thank you for you truly magnificent book. I loved it!
Bonnie Celt chapter 77 . 9/21/2015
This is seriously one of the best LOTR/Narnia crossovers I've ever read! Stunning work!
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »