Reviews for The Hobbit, the Ring, and The Fellowship
I really wish you wouldn’t make Susan do everything Legolas does it’s very annoying
Michelle chapter 77 . 2/8
I stand corrected! This IS complete! Once I read the lines where the Pevensies were going to go on a horse ride, I was dreading the end! Now I'm back to feeling all sorts of distress asdjfk;aweofaskd;fja;seoi

This has been by far one of the most well written story I have ever read! Hats off to you for all of those hours going through the books and movies and typing everything down to perfection! This is one I will most definitely be coming back to to reread!
Michelle chapter 71 . 2/7
So it is with great distress that I have just NOW realized that I am reading an incomplete fic due to the lack of a "Complete" indicator - heart crying! But I am going to power through the heartache and read the rest of your splendid work!
Michelle chapter 42 . 2/6
!
I was wondering when and how you were going to incorporate the Pevensies gaining the titles! You are brilliant!
Michelle chapter 36 . 2/6
I have really enjoyed "The Hobbit, the Ring, and the Fellowship" thus far! I am so glad that I had stumbled upon the title from an author's note from another fanfic. The character development in the Pevensies is spot on. I definitely see the growing traits of the magnificent, the gentle, the just, and the valiant.

Great job with incorporating Boromir so far (from what I've read at this point). I understand that it is difficult placing what was supposed to be a dead character in further chapters. However, it has been a splendid job so far!
Haven't watched the movie, read the book soo I'm gonna guess that this is following the film...
Guest chapter 76 . 12/10/2017
Edmund is priceless! I love his attitude so much! And I would never leave anything private/embarrassing within his reach.
Atea1793 chapter 76 . 12/2/2017
I hope you make a sequel soon. There's so much left unanswered! Who was Professor Kirke speaking with in the flashback whose name started with an "I"? Why did Saruman seem familiar to Peter? Did Professor Kirke and his friend Polly go to Middle-Earth instead of Narnia like the Pevensies did here? So many questions! And most of all: will the Pevensies ever go back to Middle-Earth?

I hope so!
AssassinErik chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Now that I think about it, Frodo and Mr. Tumnus actually do look rather alike.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/27/2017
Really, Edmund?
guest chapter 42 . 5/8/2017
I adore this story. It is really well written and the plot is very enticing. I especially loved how you refrained from adding in the Narnia plot line but kept their characters the same. This chapter especially was nice.
Sincerely,
Bunniesonrainbows
MegaMindAuthor chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
I love how things are turning out, your writing is good, normal but it could use a bit of descriptive edge; to better imagine the world you are writing.
Ashley chapter 77 . 2/17/2017
Just re-read it and fell in love with this all over again! I do hope you either have or will be making a sequel. I just can't enough of your stories! Thank you for writing this - it's something I've always wondered about happening and it made me so happy to read this! One last thing and I can't stress this enough - DON'T STOP WRITING!
Flashman chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This is a superb crossover story. Now every time I rewatch LOTR, I can really picture the Pevensies in it. Peter, Susan and Edmund with Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Merry and Pippin and Gandalf in the Ronan and Gondor battles, Lucy with Frodo and Sam on the journey to Mordor... a really great and appropriate combination. And the decision to keep Boromir, Haldir, Lord Denethor and King Theoden alive instead of killing them off... a very nice thought, and certainly brings more into the story than the normal films did
Author, you get full credit from me for this. This would make a great film series if not one, almost certainly a proper book.
Childatheart28 chapter 66 . 12/9/2016
Considering the circumstances, Edmond is no traitor. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and he did have the context of what was going on.
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »