Reviews for To See the Dawn
thelastunicorn chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapter to come out soon.
LadyAlice23 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Holy sh*t, you gave me a scare! I really thought she was going to die there! You defiantly made it so that I would keep reading to the end! Awesome work!
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
aw that was so freaking cute!

I loved it!
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
omg im crying right now

its just so much

the cuteness and how much inuyasha cares

and kagome might die

but i will continue

my mom will just like shoot me(not really) if i dont go to bed
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
That was beautiful. It made me cry! I never cry!

Arigato!

Saki
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
That ending was just so sweet. *sniffle* I love what Inuyasha thought to do for her. :)
theruthlesscow chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
i love it
J.F. Posey chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
good story
inufuruyashaba chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
that was just too good! I really liked this story! Seems like something that could happen in the anime/manga. Great job!
DemonGirl11 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
This story nearly made me cry. My friend was diagnosed with cancer a few months back and she just started losing her hair. Thursday, she had it all shaved off. I really wish there was something that I could do for her. She is my fourth friend to be diagnosed with cancer and I was too young to do anything for the others. I plan to find a way to help her. I thought it was great the you had Inu give Kags his hair. That way she has a piece of him always with her.
Jessica 1135 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
That was a really great fanfic

it was only 3 chapters but you made it feel like a book!
devoted2inuyasha chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Such a perfect ending! I like it when the title matches the ending, just a little preference of mine :) And Inuyasha cutting his hair! Possibly the sweetest thing ever! Though I must admit picturing a short-haired Inuyasha is REALLY hard. Still, kawaii! And hair grows back. Eventually. Anywho, awesome story, loved the concept, loved what you did with the characters...All very good! :D
InuGoddess715 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Sweet story and sweet ending. And VERY realistic. Cancer or any disease would be one thing Inuyasha couldn't fight for her. But, as you showed here, he could HELP her fight in other ways...just by being there and loving her. I really liked this story.
InuGoddess715 chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
This is so sad...but very well done. I'll be looking for the next chapter.
O-Mewga Lead chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I like how the story is panning out. It is diffrent to have Kagome deathly ill even though I feel bad that she is... Still, good story and update soon!