Reviews for Confessions of a Brokenhearted Liar
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
Drastic measure, very drastic measures. What Sam needs is to get even. If she's gonna go A-List material, that girl has got to play her cards right and pick the right ones. I can totally see the swarm of guys she'll attract once she arrives at Casper High. Are you gonna die her hair into a lighter color too to match her new look? You gotta die her hair too. That'll definitely open up eyes. Cant wait to see what happens. I cant believe Danny would move on so quickly, with Valerie nonetheless. So, what Sam was afraid of getting too involved and get her heart broken so she broke it off first. Danny is clueless, he couldn't resolve to figure that out. I love how Tucker knows how to pinpoint the obvious.
Save Danny69 chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
poor sam ! great chapter! update soon!
Kit Merlot chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
I think Sam's reaction is rather typical. You want the guy you like to notice you, so you change yourself into what you think he wants. I think a lot of women and girls make that mistake. I'm sure Sam will figure it all out. Right?

Plese update soone:)
Foolishly Crushed chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Yay! I totaly love it! You know, your right yet wrong with the whole OOC thing a mijig. I think she would've done that a few weeks or a few days perhaps a few months before she did that. but, believe me, I know she would've done that for sure to get her man back! anyway, me love your story! i was suprised at how fast you posted! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
so danny and sam hav been out before? and SHE dumped HIM? wow... UPDATE!

-CUTIE
Dark Elf Angel chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Nice story! Slightly cliffie but only slightly. I really liked it! Oh, FYI nice title and name. :)
Miho Mania chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Oh, man. I have got to read the rest of this!

Makes a nice birthday present, today being my birthday and all.

Woo.

heh, well, good jjob and keep it up!

DANNY PHANTOM LOVERS RULE!
strange organized chaos chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
dude...for your first fic, that was absolutely brilliant. No, more than brilliant. It made me completly sad...so sad that I don't want to read it..and yet I can't stop. I still can't believe this is your first fic. But none the less- Keep writing and I will DEFINETLY keep reading and reviewing.

-Sock :)
KILLERGRIM23 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
really good start. how old are they? did sam and danny have sex? what do they look like? anyway please update as soon as possible!
LemonLa chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I love it! update soon!
The Awesome Person chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Very good start

Keep up the good writting
Rock California chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Ohmygosh, LOVE IT! And I can totally relate. I broke up with my boyfriend Craig but I still liked him...I know how hard it is to watch the guy you like chase after another girl...Anyway this is absolutly wonderful and you must keep writing!

Kirsten