Reviews for Confessions of a Brokenhearted Liar
Nonny The Anon One chapter 15 . 2/23/2007
Darn FFN ate my review! XD

You're writing has definitely improved! I am so proud of you and so glad you finished this story! Thank you so much for the dedication! I hope you continue to grow and grow and grow as a writer!

Much MUCH love,

Nonny
the wicked end chapter 14 . 2/4/2007
i really like this story..but its hard to follow with such long breaks in between..and it sucks that chapters are short..other then that though i like this story and hope you update soon! (as in not three months later or whatever) hahaha.

kbye

TWE
pinkyapple chapter 14 . 2/4/2007
Nice. Update soon!
lovespeaks2me chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
Yes, being a good writer is know when to cut off a chapter. Hm... I really like this story... a lot. So... can't wait!
cutereviewgirl chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
aww... HE'S SO SWEET! i swear i'm like inlove wit Danny! aw.. i've like never heard of a uy say tat.. about even predicting a pregnancy and then being so like.. supportive.. AW! anyhoo UPDATE!

-CUTIE
ImxInxYourxHead chapter 13 . 11/18/2006
wow grat chapter is she
Tara chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
yay! i am so happy u finally updated! the chapies were great and please finish cuz i dont remeber when i read this last, but i do know i read it in the b4 the summer...
Save Danny69 chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
thank you so much for updateing! great chapter! please please update soon!
177624601 chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
Aaw, so sweet. Please update soon.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
please update soon. plez. ehehhe. oh anyway, great story. _
pinkyapple chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
I was wodering when you were going to update...I liked the chapter! Update soon(and I mean soon)!
Nonny The Anon One chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
Nope, you did the right thing, I just...feel like something is missing...*shrugs* Still good job.

Love,

Nonny
DJ jaz-e-jaz chapter 12 . 10/1/2006
I love it! Keep up the good work!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 12 . 9/29/2006
Aw.. It's so sad! And complicated. Which is why it's stupid to put so much into dating while still in HS lol.
pinkyapple chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
Yay! You updated! Who! Great chapter, I ca relate with Sam's emotions. Update soon.
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »