Reviews for Confessions of a Brokenhearted Liar
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
Ouch...I'm sorry about your messy break up!

I can understand the no inspiration part, I've been there,

and I am there currently! *yukk*

Anyway, please update as soon as you're up to it!

Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
Ha ha ha Valerie!

He might go out with you...

but Sam will always win!

[Hopefully]

Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 6 . 9/28/2006
a ?

has she lost her mind!

(no offense to s, most of my friends are)

but if paulina is there it cant be good!

i love this story!

Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
ok, so she's ooc.

it doesn't matter to me!

what matters is reading the next chapter!

chapter 3...here i come!

S. Vale chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
Oh Curiosity,

Good luck with the normalcy. I really enjoyed this chapter, and I can't wait to see them kiss again!

- Sage
Mimo-Sene chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
I liking your story a lot!
Werefox Alchemist chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
*sigh* I think this is destined to become my new 'pet story', which is too bad because I already happen to have several of those, two of which are technically 'my stories'. In any case, I absolutely love this thing. Love it love it love it. The writing is impeccable, and the grammer and spelling are good... maybe I got my adjectives mixed around. In any case, I am so totally going to be here the instant the next chapter goes up... I love this thing to death. One of the best fics I've stumbled across in a while not by an author I'd already liked. *coughChaosDragoncough* Rambling now... but it's very good. I must go be obsessed with Pokemon now, so goodbye and good luck... for today.

W.A.
cutereviewgirl chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
awe i sawie about ur break-up :( :( but Danny is like.. really stupid in this chapie.. no doubt.. and Sam knows she loves him.. or else this all wouldn't really matter to her and just other junk.. well... UPDATE!

-CUTIE
angel4u185 chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
Awesome story! Oh and I know what you mean by the busy thing... I've been so busy that I've been shirking from my chores,not updating,and I'm confused and tired because of this boy I like that I'm not supposed to like becuase he's been my best friend since as long as I can remember..anyways,Update soon
Tara P chapter 11 . 8/29/2006
i have reveiwed b4 so... wheres the update!
animaluver chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
UPDATE! PLEASE!
LolaRoll chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
awesome chapter!
cutereviewgirl chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
TWIST? i don't liek twists.. especially when its right after they r.. well.. kissing or w/e u wanna call tat i guess... but... OMG IS IT GONNA B TAT HE"S GONNA GO OUT WIT TAT HISTORY GIRL! I HOPE NOT! aww u gotta tell me..! UPDATE!

-CUTIE
pinkyapple chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
Awesome! Update soon!
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
another...amazing!chapter by your wonderful self. it was well-written, and i'm glad i stumbled upon this story! it makes me smile. so i' here, grinning like a fool at this story, and every1's like "whats with her?" and i'm still grinning like an idiot. well, update when you find the time.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »