Reviews for Princess of Tennis
misakiboo169 chapter 16 . 11/14/2017
Please make a sequel
Dalisay08 chapter 16 . 7/30/2017
Wow this story is good,.. You showed sakuno's improvement ... I like that you add other anime..
cagallijen1989 chapter 16 . 11/29/2016
i love your story alot.!? not too long not too short... hope for more story( sakuno x ryoma)
douxrose chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
this story really touched my heart! I really really support Ryoma and Sakuno, but it was really nice how you incorporated friendship (the Seigaku boys' tennis club members who graduated) into the plot line as well.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2016
Hahahaha! Kaidoh's family "hissed" in pleasure!
That line made me laugh so hard!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
I love the story! Sakuno's big brothers were so sweet! Though i hope there's more of ryoma and sakuno's romantic scene!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Oooh i never have doubt that jiraiya and nanjiroh will become bestfriends forever! Hahahahaha! And the tezuka zone seems also effective to atobe was hilarious hahahahaha poor tezuka haha
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Hey! This should be a cross-over, right?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
Yuta-kun was so cute :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
It's like sakuno suddenly got many overprotective big brothers! Hahahahaha!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Of course sakuno will improved! Just look at her coaches! Hahahaha
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Fuji's such a big meanie! Hahahaha!
FoulIceQueen chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I just wanted to ask something of the writer but for the Prince Ryoma part and The witch part isnt that from Fruits basket? I really liked reading your fanfic btw!
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
That was awesome really. I love the character development done on Sakuno. Just one question that won't cease to dig into my head is: Did the girls tennis team won the Nationals? Or did they at least reach the Nationals?
Achika88 chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
I love this story so much! I applauded unconsciously because of it work! Amazing! VERY GOOD!