Reviews for Double Your Luck
Anna McNarin chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I'm guessing this is one story you have no intention of finishing, so in light of that I won't bother with pestering you for an update, I will point out a slip-up though; Batman calls Montoya "Ms. Sawyer" in the first line of dialogue. Other than that, I'm sorry you lost interest in this one, there aren't nearly enough Dent/Montoya stories out there, and I don't even mean just romance.
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Since I don't much about Two-Face I started reading up on him. He's an interesting character that's for sure,though I don't think that he can hold a candle to the Scarecrow,the Riddler,or the Mad Hatter,heh. But still I like this story and I wish that you will continue it soon,please.:)
Black-Rose23 chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
This story is great! I especially like how different Montoya was in the first chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next, especially between her and Two-Face.
ChanceORiley27 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
I'm very interested to see how you write Two-Face. I've always liked Montoya, especially after No Man's Land. Can't wait to see how they interact.
DoctorPandorica chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
I am glad you took my advice once again I love the story and can not wait for more later
DoctorPandorica chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I love it can not wait for the next chapter I would say it sounds like more of a supence and drama kind of fan fic