Reviews for Final Fantasy X: Otherworld
FloatOn chapter 42 . 4/5
Still have been waiting a close for this story. Thank you for keeping up.
LM11 chapter 9 . 4/3
Still at it and still got it. Another fantastic chapter in the box and as long as your willing to keep going I'll be on board. Come on RJ see this thing through to the end!
Rothalion chapter 41 . 3/30
WOW!Great to see you working on this. It was a good chapter nice details and strong voices. Hope to see ,ore soon!
ninja chapter 41 . 9/2/2014
Why don't you write anymore? Your story is wonderful :(
SilverBoulder chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
The way you write, you're so detailed and graphic that the characters seem real. Everything is relatable and you've brought so much depth to a story that had never been touched on too much. Whatever inspired you to start this I hope you find it daily so I can follow our favorite pilgrims to the end. You've got a lot of talent and I hope you carry on with this story.
Guest chapter 41 . 2/16/2014
hah, yeah, being a ginger must mean a lot of bullying, possibly
Guest chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
only 3 can fight at once, lol (gameplay joke 2)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
"brown hair" but jecht is also -haired, so unless gparents are blondosh, sounds implausable.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
pheonix down smelling potion? i'm confused man, is it a potion ir pd? if just a ptn, then jeht wasn't ko'd?

also, can't control party members after summoning, lol (gameplay joke)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
"sprayed the milk", so he spit it out?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
"cool", pun intended?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
"colset homo" kinda(?), maybe(?), probably ooc.
Gunzaimyx chapter 41 . 7/29/2013
This has to be the best aeon fight I have read. Omg, the details. Again I've run out of words on this masterpiece. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
anon-kun chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Whoaaa. I got a craving for FFX fanfiction after I started playing through the game again. After surfing through pages of terrifyingly bad self-inserts, I finally came upon your fic. And gosh, am I glad I found this; your descriptions are all so vivid, it really... enriches the game itself, in a way. I had just obtained the first Jecht Sphere today, though I'd started reading your story a few days ago. The scene seemed to have a lot more depth, after reading your take on it. It's not exactly canon, I suppose, but it's completely within realm of possibility. I'm also amazed that you're still updating this! It's been so long since you started...! That is some dedication you have, my good sir. I wish you all the best in your future writing endeavours, and I hope you'll update this story again soon!
Gunzaimyx chapter 40 . 4/15/2013
That last line was the best way to end the chapter.