Reviews for I Don't Like Pancakes
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
What a sad and heart inspiring story.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aw, so sweet and PITIFUL...
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I loved this it was really good!
jedijunkie chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Wow. I've just started reading Numb3rs fanfiction, and have read several of yours, and this is by far your best one. (At least of what I've read so far.) Keep up the good work! You seem to be improving with every story.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Great story. I thought that you did Don's character fine. He didn't seem out of character at all ot me.
GundamGurl17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Aw! That was so sweet! I almost cried for a second, there. I love those brotherly moments, don't you? Oh, and just to let you know, I don't think that was too out of character for Don to yell at Charlie like that. I've seen in the episodes that Don usually has a lot of self control, but when he gets mad, he can really blow up. And the death of their mom is a touchy subject. So, in a way, I can understand why Don would get so mad at Charlie. )
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
aw that was cute!
Sadie chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wouldn't it make more sense to write Don IN character, instead of apologizing for making him into a jerk? I mean, what's the point of that? What if somebody wrote Charlie like that? How would you feel then?
Sydx chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Oh my. That was so sad and very moving. I liked it a lot. I don't think Don was out of charater to have a go at Charlie, I think he would have been justifiably angry. I'm not sure he would have done so in front of Alan but who knows?
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 6/15/2006