Reviews for The Xavier Riddle Series: Year Two
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Oh? I can't wait to see what happens with Sirius. I hope he joins the dark side!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
love it.
twisterblake2010 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
great chapter
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
yeah, you know you should really update the sequel and soon cause i can't wait xd :D:D ((A)) totally love this series :D ((L))
sillygirl50501 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
This one was just as amazing as the first.
noelnoel chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Another great story. Sure the beginning was a bit rushed, but it was only to set up the premise of the story. The story is quick paced which is beneficial as one doesn't worry about tiny blips or inconsistencies.

I can tell the Sirius storyline is going to be exciting. Sirius hates Slytherins. I don't know if he is going to be a continual enemy to Xavier or not, but I hope Dumbledore's plan backfires as those previously have.
chrissie24 chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
loved it :)
Kami No Raijin chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
yugh that evil git hes such a twit
Elli-Wyatt chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
This is so freaking awesome. Keep up the good work.
dragonfire owns chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
Hm. I must say that the story is very original and very good. I think that you need to explain why people think the way they do, not just saying that they think that way. Other than that, well done.
serpent.r0ses chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
yayy stupid dumbledore D

sirius...SS. *sniffs* hope it will be ok in the third year D

gna go read it now D

serpent.r0ses chapter 1 . 5/10/2008

i do hope you update the third instalment in this series tho .. S i would love to cont. readin it all

shall continue readin this one now D

David Fishwick chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
Nice stuff and the stuff i liked was Ginny in Slytherin and you are a good author with your other story Second Chance. Thanks for a nice story.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
“'What about Lockhart?' Neville smirked. 'My thoughts exactly' Draco sniggered back."

I think that was the universal response to that line . . . LOL
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
he better leave sirius out of it. i hate dumbledore.