Reviews for Wait For Me
Love the ending :)
HerTormentedHeart chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I cried a little...
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
I loved it! It was so cute!
xsachi chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Ah... I am in love with your stories haha. I read this story about 3 years ago and came across it again just recently! Good memories!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
keep it up
Ulam chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
aw, this was such an adorable story

good job ;P

-jess
BabyAssassin chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
i love it
Hotaru83 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Wonderful story.
Ai Kisugi chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Lovely. Thank you so much for the wonderful, warm, fluffy story. I enjoyed it.
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Yay! They got back together! Which of course I knew would happen. :) It was cute. I was crying my eyes out when Inuyasha was dying/died. My poor hanyou. And Youko Kurama kinda does resemble Inuyasha huh? Strange...Though Inuyasha did come out before that show so if anything they stole Inuyasha's looks a little. :p

I think it's kinda good that Inuyasha died cause he got reincarnated and him and Kagome might have not been able to stay together if he was still the Inuyasha from the feudal era. You know? With the well and all? Good story though. :)
tigeryasha chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
This was splendid! Nicely done. Everything flowed well, and IY stayed in character, even as an amnesiac. You did very well.
Laura chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
so fuckin amazing! this si so good and amazingly in character for the soft inu and the harsh. though another chap could be cool, perfect way to end it.
Cinders From The Fire chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Great story Megan. I know it would take me at least two years for me to come up with someting half as good as this and I meen it! Again, great story.