Reviews for Jessica
Marvin's-Girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I have a question, is this the movie with Serj Tankian in it? If not, I'm an idiot and forget that question. If it is, WEE! I'm not an idiot. Either way reply to this PLEASE TELL ME!
ExoFan chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Clu Osborne-

Thank You very much for writing this story. I saw Screamers a few years ago, and after it was over, I was itching for more.

A little while ago, I stumbled on your fanfic about a possible alternate ending. Hehe, this might as well be an unofficial sequel to the film. It's got intrigue, hi tech, and definitive cyberpunk elements.

I sincerely hope that you continue with this fic, it's very good and I'd really like to know which direction this story will take.

Please either email me or put your response here on your story page. Thank You.

-ExoFan
Pandora Steel chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Excellent Story. Please write more
valshif chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
It's intriguing so far. This doesn't seem to be an active project right now, but I'd encourage you to revisit it.
Matt Mathay chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hey, how's it going? You should really complete this story. It deserves to be finished. By the way, there is a new story in this category. Not as good, but interesting just the same.
Level 250 Wild Goldeen chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
I dunno if you even check your Reviews anymore, but I just need to say this. I loved the movie Screamers...except for the ending. That's why your story appeals to me- and I hope one day you continue it. Even if you don't, you've given me a chance to picture a...happier, if you will, ending. And for that, I thank you.
Sonicdale chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Good, a bit overdone in parts. The plot moved better in the first chapter, liked the characterization in the second. Stopping the story to explain technodetails is okay, but don't give us paragraphs of computerspeak. Keep it simple, make it cool and we'll bite.
Diamond77 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Excellent writing. You are a credit to your craft. You have a good feel of the language.

I enjoy your work immensely.

Please check the latest chapters of my work "Nightingale." Tell me what you think!
DragonHeart chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
I liked sceamers also. And I'm glad that there is at least on Fics on it
psychoticbunny chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
I love the ending so far. Please hurry and write more! I agree with you I wasn't really happy with the ending of the movie.
Zz the wayputur chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
I love the movie, and i love your story, i hope there is going to be more. And i can't wait if there is.
h chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
well done! excellent fanfic you have here! you derserve a cookie! lol! update more of this thank you! i love you! forever!

-tuxedo mask
Old Scratch chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
Really great story. Finally some happyness to one of my favorite movies. I just hope more chapters are added quickly, this stories just to good to wait for.
Duke Storm chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
Very good. Well thought out, and very well written. I liked the attention you paid to all the details. Too many authors just skip over them.

I'm looking forward to more.
Eched Colin Perkins chapter 2 . 8/24/2002
I'm vary sorry. You see I haven't read the your whole story whet. I'm intrested, but I just don't have the time to read it all. I'm sorry. I think that so far you have done a grate job, and I think it's cool that this secual focuses on somthing diffrent then in the first. To many secuals are just the same story over again. I realy enjoyed what I've read so far and I will finish it of latter. I miself have written a long fanfiction, 62 pages. It's not on screamers though. If you whant to read it just look up my pen name eched. The story is called Chaos. Well anywase, I think that your story is a good add on to the screamer movie, even though I did like the arignle ending. Well that's all I have to say.