Reviews for Tattoos
Gilpin chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I'm not quite sure how I missed this one, either, but it's a good job Lady Bracknell didn't as I thought it was both powerful and very touching. Loved Tonks being literally naked in both senses of the word, and Remus' reaction to it was a great tie-in to the Patronus change and effect on her.

Lovely read and somehow tattoos, and the stories behind them, suit Tonks so well. Hope you'll do more!
MrsTater chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I'm not sure how I missed this when you posted, because I watch like a hawk, but thank goodness Lady Bracknell recced it at Crack Broom, because it's lovely! I love the image of them being together like this, her completely natural, and I can just picture how wonderingly he takes her in. And I also love the guardian tie-in with HBP and her Patronus. Really lovely work. You should write more R/T. :)
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aw, that was very nice.
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i bet you read digital fortress, by dan brown.

who will guard the guards...
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Awe, short and cute. A real pleaser. :)
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Ack, I didn't know you posted this up on here! Anyway, lovely Remus/Tonks drabble. It really fitted in with their characters. I love the idea of Tonks having many tattoos.
Kaedwen chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I like this story, it's written in a lovely yet simple kind of way. And it of course has one of my favorit pairings Tonks and Lupin. Keep up the good work.
Lady Bracknell chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Aw. This was wonderful, really said a lot in a very short space, which is incredibly hard to do whilst retaining any subtlety.

I really liked the way the idea of Tonks having found a guardian tied in with her Patronus changing in HBP - gave the ending a real emotional tug.

Great work - it's hard to nail the complexities of Tonks and Remus' relationship, but I thought you really pulled it off ;).
this-love-is-sirius chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
aw, that was cute
liesltheweasl chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Beautiful and very sweet! I don't usually read RLNT, but this is a very touching story.