Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
beautiful ending
Guest chapter 43 . 4/11/2013
lol pig.
lackonius chapter 53 . 4/4/2013
Great story! Solo glad things didn't go over the /super powerful. Very well done.
Jonuts chapter 46 . 3/30/2013
What the hell did Pig ever do to you? That poor owl. Hahaha.
Jonuts chapter 45 . 3/30/2013
Hate to break it to you, but that IS a cliff hangar. We have guesses as to what happened, and just guesses. It's only not a cliff hangar if it's otherwise confirmed. Good thing the story is already done so I don't have to wait for updates :p
Jonuts chapter 28 . 3/29/2013
Hahaha. As soon as she panicked, I knew she was a necromancer. Poor girl is having a nervous breakdown.
Jonuts chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
"His clan controls all the Gringotts branches in Europe, and a good portion of Eurasia and North Africa."

Wouldn't that be Asia, not Eurasia? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Eurasia is Europe AND Asia. If his clan controls all the European ones, wouldn't it be correct to say a good portion of Asia and Africa?

And since I'm nit picking, I may as well add in that I'm enjoying the story :)
lfopilot chapter 53 . 3/15/2013
I'm sure I said this in a previous review of mine, but this story was simply one of a kind, it was spectacular, it was amazing, wonderful, while I did see errors in your writing, none of them were so bad to ruin the overall story and feeling you delivered. My heart broke and I couldn't help but cry when Kotone died but here at the end I see what you did and I just loved it, this whole story. I just want to thank you for writing this. So thank you. )
Guest chapter 43 . 3/14/2013
I don't know if you'll ever see or read this, but I just have to say that this story is absolutely amazing, I've read hundreds of stories and this honestly is just amazing I can't think of another words to describe it. You set everything up nicely and there is no confusion in your writing, it all blends so well and well your writing and this story is just wonderful. Just wanted to say that.
food fighter chapter 44 . 2/19/2013
I like what you did with Pig.
foodfighter chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
I like your characterization of Ron.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Wow. I think you captured the crux of Hermione's incessant need to study quite nicely, but the yelling is a little OOC. Not that I'm complaining...
Random number generator chapter 35 . 2/8/2013
"the consciousness that he was experiencing now, was actually the soul fragment that was intended for the horcrux, and his true soul… the source… was somehow implanted into the Potter brat when his own body was destroyed" - this is new one.
Random number generator chapter 32 . 2/8/2013
Ops. I see a slight problem.
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »