Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Random number generator chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Nice to see intelligent Ron.
Random number generator chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
"how dreadfully confusing the story still is" - this is supposed to be confusing?
Random number generator chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
And that is why diversification is necessary in managing your money.
Random number generator chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Ginny and potions. Again? I am probably unfair as it is from 2006/2007, maybe in this time it was not so ridiculously overdid.
Random number generator chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
"Is the story moving too fast? Too slow?" No. "Too confusing?" No, interesting and original is not the same as confusing. "Should I give up, toss my computer and take up knitting hats?" No.
Random number generator chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Oho, this is a quite original twist - nice change from absurd "Harry inherited half of money on the Earth".
Random number generator chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Also really well done. It is absurdly rare that Hermione have family that is neither fully ignored (like in canon) nor completely ideal nor as bad as Dursleys.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Well done start.
Transreal Clouden chapter 53 . 1/30/2013
This was a fascinating and thrilling story. Despite all your worries about it being difficult to follow I didn't have any problems. Thank you.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 53 . 1/20/2013
Wow...well shit...that was spectacular. I actually feel shocked about how great that story was, it had everything. Top five greatest anfics. I've ever read.
wedgegeck chapter 53 . 12/27/2012
I had such an enjoyable time reading this story; I honestly did nothing else all day! You did a marvelous job developing Harry and Hermione's relationship in the wake of HBP; I enjoyed it ever so much more than DH!

I only wish we could have a few more chapters to read about Harry, Hermione, and Kotone. As an OC, she was great, a wonderful and believable part of the HP world.

Thanks so very much for writing and finishing this story.
Runecutter chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
D'Uh... of course it's wonderful that Kotone only sees Hermione to be even MORE able to help "Shishi" than if she were a Priestess...

Nice adding to the character of Kotone, i've almost laughed when she thought that she was only such a poor weak Illusionist when hermione was queasy for being a powerful and well versed Necromanceress...
Runecutter chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
Oh Dear Merlin's goat! Why is that girl astonished to find out she's a necromancer? Kotone gave her the book to find a way to remove a bloody soul splinter out of her almost boyfriend so he can turn back into himself... what exactly is the art of playing with souls called? The horcrux even needs a murder to be made so why is "necromancy" so surprising?

How can Hermione as "the smartest witch of her age" still be so prejudiced in her seventh year and as an adult? It's so very clear from everything we've learned from the books that it's not the spell which makes something evil or dark but the intent of the witch or wizard casting it... No Necromancer is forced to build his own invincinble army of Inferii or make Horcruxes, but if it's necromancy that is needed to remove such threats from the world you'd need to be daft to struggle against such a valuable talent! And just when she held herself so good and brilliant with the Fidelius and everything around the love lost there comes such a disappointment... *sigh*
Runecutter chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
How can TOUCHING the stupid locket bring the Horcrux into your head? Wasn't so with the diary or the ring, wasn't so with Kreacher or Regulus Black... it's only for Harry that you NEED this cheap way out to make him voldi-ish. Bad idea. Why not go with the Parseltongue to open it from the book? You'd still have had Harry to infect and it wouldn't feel like somebody just slipped your sense of logic a pan galactic gargle blaster. Sorry.

You might have noticed that i haven't reviewed for quite some chapters and the reason for it is... Kotone. Basically the girl has taken over the show from Harry, Hermione and Ron. She gets more screentime, every solution suddenly needs her sympathetic talents and every answer comes from her either in thought or bookform... If it weren't for her physique she'd be the classical Mary Sue, so she's probably an Oni-Sue. Don't get me wrong, she's tolerable as a character and parts of her performance are outright cute, but she's a bit too involved into the story and it's solution to be "just a character"

It's still very interesting what's happening around HArry, Hermione and Ginny, but in essence Harry has exchanged Dumbledore as his puppetmaster for Little Kotone which in reality isn't so little... do you even know how creepy that thought is? To have a girl act like a ten year old and then show her thoughts to be as adult as they come?

The most painful thing at the moment is that there seems no more motion to the whole Elixir disaster... yes, they've uncovered what Ginny has done, but is there a solution? Is there even HOPE to one day find a solution? Are they doing everything in their powers to find one?

Oh but btw... your FideliUs rocked! I haven't got the slightest idea what she was doing there with the praesidis spells but the effect was world class! The "sphinx ribs" added a certain yucky quality to the procedure and the dramatic exhaustion of ms Granger was on the spot...
Runecutter chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
I guess i understand where you want to go to with the Hermione part... it's just... i don't understand her reasoning/thoughts in the least... That girl has a hell of a logical problem.

And of course i'm disappointed by the reactions even the Order and especially McG show towards Harry and his protegé. The smirking and laughing when he stated he is in no relationship (yeah of course you're not wink wink nudge nudge) is nasty enough but then to even believe a single letter of that article about his likes of small children... that's disgusting to believe from "friends" or even "allies"... And now the much esteemed headmistress is worried about how it might look when Harry takes little Kotone into his custody? Are they all sick in their heads or what? It's Harry bloody Potter! The git who's too noble to BE in a relationship with anyone, the fucking foot carpet of the whole wizarding world who STILL grew up to be a caring individual with a golden heart and the need to safe everybody...

When will he finally meet Ragnok and hear about what his nice family did NOT take from him so he can turn his back on those evil people and just live his life?
814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »