Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Freakinmcawesome chapter 53 . 10/13/2011
Fantastic story! So at the end did Katone get reborn?
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 53 . 10/5/2011
You certainly put Harry and Hermione through hell, but in the end they got their happy ending. I really enjoyed your story and plan to read others of yours. keep up the good work.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Your story is not confusing as it is AU. At first it was until the potion Ginny was using was explained. The lack of emotion over Hermione's death was confusing up until that point.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
You have the flair for the dramatic.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
We always assumed Mione's home life was a happy one, but was it? I think this is the first time someone had her unload on Harry about her life, although (without rereading the books) I think she had mentioned a friendless childhood.
GBTtown chapter 53 . 9/22/2011
Just absolutely one of the best HP fanfics I've ever read.
jimbobagins chapter 53 . 9/6/2011
I've read hundreds of these fic's , this is my favorite one.

so many memerable momments, too many to count ), I can only thank you for sharing wonderful imagination & time..

ty, James

*I still hope to see the completion of 'Messsage in a Bottle'

the story i originaly started before finding this...
WhiteElfElder chapter 53 . 7/23/2011
Nice, a soul reborn to the same parents that she was taken from. Hopefully, the visions Ron had are not of this Kotone incarnation. I wouldn't have minded reading the failed retaliation of the purebloods as I am sure they tried.
WhiteElfElder chapter 51 . 7/23/2011
If Harry did not complete the ritual that means he is not at full capability...how bad is this going to affect him and what is to come?
WhiteElfElder chapter 38 . 7/22/2011
It is almost too bad that Harry took on the role of parent to Kotone as she doesn't appear to be the age she acts or looks to others.
WhiteElfElder chapter 36 . 7/22/2011
Can't Dobby locate Harry's stuff and retrieve it, or it being Harry's house can't he make it reveal itself to him?
WhiteElfElder chapter 33 . 7/22/2011
I wonder if Harry's ability to use Oni magic is his own or because of his tie to Kotone or because of the influence of Voldemort's soul piece? I would actually think it would be better to test Harry after being rid of Tom's influence. But, this does open up quite a few roads and tactics that can be used once Harry can learn what he needs. Plus, if he can use Necromantic magic, Hermione will not be as alone.
WhiteElfElder chapter 32 . 7/22/2011
I hope that someone rips the sleeve off of Umbitch to show she is in league with Voldemort; or if there is no mark, finds another way to prove it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 29 . 7/22/2011
Has the 30 hours for the spell or potion to redone passed yet? If so, shouldn't the love be returning or is it permanently shattered?
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 7/22/2011
So, Ron is a Diviner, Hermione is a Necromancer, what will Luna be...a Priestess? Can't wait to see what Harry is if and when he is free of the taint.
745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »