Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
babiluv22 chapter 4 . 6/19
What!?
babiluv22 chapter 3 . 6/19
Oh so now he poor sad and lonely oh my goodness this story is so confusing I hate it I'm going to read more now
babiluv22 chapter 2 . 6/19
babiluv22 chapter 1 . 6/19
I did not understand this chapter and not one bit
iadorespike chapter 53 . 5/29
Lovely. I really enjoyed this story, thought there were a few times I was a little freaked out. LOL I loved Kotone and I'm really hoping that this time around she'll have the wonderful childhood with the loving family that she so deserves. Thanks so much!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 24 . 5/23
Wow... you've got one hell of a slow burn going on with this story but it's so damn engaging! You've done a great job so far creating a hopeless situation that's a lot worse than the canon events. I can only hope things start getting better from here.

-Zetsumei
Very well done. Hope you continue your current story.
welll, Harry is a bit of a bitch
Scabbers1957 chapter 53 . 4/20
wonderful story, vey well done.

:))
What reason has Harry to go back to the Dursleys, whether in this story or in canon?
We all know it is not for the happy company there.
The blood protection, if it exists, will fail at his birthday (interesting that it is exactly that day).
It was already established that he is no longer protected from Voldemort after GoF.
He just wastes a month with the Dursleys instead of starting with his task.

Of course Dumbledore didn't bother to tell him what he needed to know, so it's not like he could to something, before or after his birthday.
jdboss1 chapter 9 . 3/6
I right hateing this harry

HOW DUM CAN HE BE evre if we is ill
natsuchan808 chapter 53 . 2/25
I loved reading this! Everything you created...the depth of the characters, the introduction of sweet Kotone, the amazing plot with that crazy twist at the end (which completely surprised me!), the sweet HH moments, and especially the Pigwidgeon scenes...all combined into a fantastic story. You did an amazing job creating something so original and captivating. This definitely deserves to be reread again and again.
Wildheart21 chapter 28 . 1/22
Hermione a necromancer that is a scary thought with as smart as she is
Centurion Juggernaut chapter 53 . 1/21
Very good, keep up the good work.
Svenion chapter 5 . 1/18
And why didn't they kill Bellatrix when they had the chance?
818 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »