Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Harriverse chapter 15 . 4/3
Oh, don't tell me Harry finds the formula in Hermione's pocket then thinks she is dosing him?
Harriverse chapter 5 . 4/3
I started reading this story because i liked the latest one your working on. But this one is GOOD!
Harriverse chapter 3 . 4/3
Why do I think his dreams are trying to tell him he's been manipulated?
Harriverse chapter 2 . 4/3
Looks like Harry screwed up.
billBrink chapter 53 . 3/18
Been a few years since I last read your stories, but it was every bit as enjoyable. Thanks once more.
lee chapter 51 . 3/10
aren't she's at her period?
or um... i'm a bit confused, but that's okay by me, pretty cool story you have
keep writing!
Le Fay chapter 31 . 3/7
I must say this one est at the top of my favorite story right now, this est amazing..
but ugh, the rat, mouse and ukh.. it's a bit disgusting.. did you ever try to eat those thing? i hope not..
but all above that this story is so so so awesomely amazingly lovely strangely cool(ly?)..
keep writing will ya? :)
wish you all the best
Dave210 chapter 53 . 2/28
Whole story review - What an incredible story! Very different key element from anything else in the well over 100 HP stories that I have read here. The writing was started before the pain and frustration that is Deathly Hallows was released in book form so practically nothing of what happens there happens here. Yet this story takes the often horribly written horcrux plot device to a much deeper and more significant level that JKR and most other writers here do.

This has immediately become one of my favorite HP stories here. It is rated M for good reasons, yet none of them are gratuitous. I can only hope that more people find HP and the Lost Demon and read it.
corwyn chapter 53 . 2/21
i really loved this story. thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 53 . 12/27/2014
A super story to read over the Christmas holidays.
Thank you.
DylanL chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I'm having trouble understanding how the oota family is still around if the oni is the father of every child BC the female can't have children after his child, also wat happened to all the others
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014