Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Diannika chapter 44 . 7/9/2014
poor poor pig
ridiculous129 chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
I think Hermione saying she loved Harry so soon was a waste and kind of broke their relationship a little and a bit anti-climatic, anyway, I'm also starting to get a bit iffy about Kotone, is she going to be stuck on Harry's side the entire story?
ridiculous129 chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Yes! I can't wait to see how they bust Ginny's irritating ass, and Kotome is sweet, I hope they can transfigure her to look normal. Anyway I've realized I don't like how Hermione's love for Harry was revealed, it was a bit too easy and basic, oh well, still a great story
ridiculous129 chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Action packed chapter, though I feel all the deaths are being reacted to unrealistically, i mean they're kids! and it looks like Hermione is turning to the darkside of magic, is she? I hope so, and I hope Harry follows suit, they can't let these death eaters get away with killing kids, its about time Harry puts some work in after he's been making everyone wipe his ass the entire story :P
ridiculous129 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Hmm the story is becoming a bit cliche, I really don't like the way Harry reacts to certain things, like how he played a part in the attack on St Mungos and didn't care much at all, how he didn't have a reaction in Tonks being injured, how he hurt Hermione's feelings AGAIN, I feel that he doesn't deserve her, err, this story is great, but I hope you fix these problems.

As deep as the story is, there are many plot holes being revealed, but I guess that comes with the territory :) I'm still enjoying the read though.
ridiculous129 chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
The Ron and Luna scene was adorable, great job, you plucked both of them right out of the books heheh, I really like your portrayal of Ron.
ridiculous129 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Oh some H and Hr! fantastic :) they're so nervous around each other :) and Ron is such a guy, dear Ron, go Ron!
ridiculous129 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Aw what a sweet ending to a great chapter, poor Hermione, Harry needs to stop screwing around and put some work in and stop making Hermione feel like crap!
ridiculous129 chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Fine chapter, with the story being brilliant and all, Harry's actions is kind of upsetting me, everyone who cares about him are putting their asses on the line and he just ups and leaves, AGAIN! now he's risking them again, especially Hermione.

And wth is going on with Ginny, hopefully her potion is backfiring and she turns into a chronic mastubator LOL
ridiculous129 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Lol I spit my drink out when Hermione threw the juice in Ron's face, but I like your Ron so far, absolutely love your Hermione and Harry, pretty sure I hate Ginny and usually always do, hope her potion blows up in her face or Wormtail kills her :P
ridiculous129 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Incredible!

I now can't put this story down, so into the story and many plots you've got going, best STORY I've read so far, thats saying a whole lot, being compared to the likes of "Something about you" - "Resistance" - "The Guilded Portrait" - among many others that I've tagged as top of the line quality stories, yours is certainly right up there, and its no surprise you're on your way to writing professionally! great job
ridiculous129 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Wow now that was an action packed chapter done proper! great job, really enjoying the story so far, but I don't like seeing Harry all emaciated and such, oh well guess you're just keeping things realistic, this story you have here is real quality stuff, I can't imagine how I've never stumbled across this before, I've read all there is to read about h/hr and I was starting to lose hope that I've gone dry, but now here I am :)
ridiculous129 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
"Arthur and Ron looked at each other, seeing that they both were still in their pajamas, decided to return to the Burrow."

LOL, gave me a good chuckle, I know now you're one of those brilliant writers, also LOLd when Benjamin called Hermione Harry's girlfriend in front of everyone - haha - you've got a talent for personalities, you do!

and wow what a cliffhanger, what the heck, did the owls beat him up? whered he go?! lol
ridiculous129 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
The stuff thats happened to Harry lately is like Limoney Snickett's series of unfortunate events, lol

great chapter, great writing, great story so far

I'm still kind of confused about the little girl but I guess the more I read the more I'll know, with that said I must say your writing is very pleasant to read, you explains and detail things very well. Hope to see more Hermione soon, I really like your version of her, I can't say I've read any fics were Hermione loses it, so this is a huge plus! onward :)
ridiculous129 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Awesome chapter!

wow, I've never read a more angry Hermione, LOL! you did a very great job in portraying her even when she's raging, spot on portrayal! that same goes for Harry too! the character portrayals are the most important thing in every fan fic, and so far you're doing a brilliant job! along with the quality and interesting plot I think I just found my reading material for the next week :)))
763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »