Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
teachergirl chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
So Harry tells Bellatrix "you die", and then he stuns her. What's up with that? A stunner is not a deadly spell. A reducto to the head is a deadly spell! You have a lot of holes in your story, and it's very hard to follow. You need a beta!
teachergirl chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Did you have to make Luna such a whore? She's a nice girl in canon!
Bad Wolf chapter 53 . 6/16/2015
I won't lie, there were parts of this story that were a little too detail dense. BUT... Since this is at least the third time I've read this story, I just have to say, AMAZING. I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
gah chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
What a confusing and disjointed story to muddle through.
CynthiaP chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
Knitting hats for poor children in winter is good, but never give up your talents.

I've been so caught up in the story that I have forgotten to thank you.

So, thank you!
CynthiaP chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
So glad I don't have to wait for the update - great cliffhanger though.

I'll just get a bite then read some more.
Loving this story - you're a wonderful author!
CynthiaP chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Wow! Different Hermione than I have seen - this is going to be a great story.

As always, thank you for sharing your talents.

Cynthia :)
CynthiaP chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This story was recommended to me by someone else.

Great beginning, and looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for sharing your talents!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 53 . 5/4/2015
Just have to give you major props on an awesome ending! Wonderful story; loved every minute of it!
Brushed up on my Japanese, got majorly grossed out while /eating!/ at one point... and completely fell in love with Kotone and Harry as a father.
Thanks for sharing. :)
Harriverse chapter 53 . 4/7/2015
This was an absolutely great story. I will admit to reading the beginning and ending of a lot of the longer paragraphs, but since I can't write myself, I won't throw stones. The plot and characterization are superb. This is another of your stories going on my favorites list.
Harriverse chapter 46 . 4/7/2015
You have this wonderfully inventive, exciting, captivating story that has consumed my attention for days with its extraordinary characters and plot, and what am I left thinking about before I hit the next button? What you are doing to that poor owl!
Harriverse chapter 44 . 4/7/2015
Why haven't you put Pig out of his misery yet?
Harriverse chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
Oh, don't tell me Harry finds the formula in Hermione's pocket then thinks she is dosing him?
Harriverse chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
I started reading this story because i liked the latest one your working on. But this one is GOOD!
Harriverse chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
Why do I think his dreams are trying to tell him he's been manipulated?
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »