Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Emerald Demona chapter 53 . 1/13
gorgeous story! I loved it!
suziq968 chapter 53 . 11/28/2016
This was awesome. Except for Ron distracting Ben which almost made me vomit. Also, I was confused because it seemed like July 31st lasted for two days, the day before and the day of the battle. Besides that though this was a great read! Love Kotone, she's so sweet and badass at the same time. Harry and Hermione are gonna rule the discarding world which is only right because someone competent needs to. You have an incredible imagination. Very impressive.
CJTressler chapter 53 . 10/28/2016
Thank you for this story. This is one of the first stories I've read with an original character that wasn't a cliche love interest.
cmfisher chapter 53 . 10/16/2016
Oh! I loved this story. thank you so much. Your story was recommended by Temporal Knight on the story Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path.
cmfisher chapter 39 . 10/16/2016
You ask who would pay to read what you write? I WOULD! Very good story. Thank you
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Pssst. Ginny's eyes are brown, not blue.
morcheller chapter 53 . 8/7/2016
Very good story! I hated to see it end.
My only criticism is that the authors notes detracted from the story. We don't need spoilers at the beginning of each chapter, and we don't need the author to explain the hard parts too us.
Otherwise, I must say; "Great job".
s-david-m chapter 53 . 8/5/2016
Good story. I think it had some unnecessary elements. For instance, what was the purpose of Harry being able to use all types of magic if he never uses any of them? Hermione did nearly all of the heavy lifting.

Still, it was well written overall, with good characterization and a good balance of narrative and dialogue. Thanks for the fic!
lula iot chapter 46 . 8/2/2016
Nice
Kira Dane chapter 22 . 8/2/2016
You could make good money when your older if you become an author.
hello chapter 46 . 7/9/2016
the inferi invading london i unrealistic. consider the fact that the british military can us flame throwers to burn them. also a bullet lodged in to flesh while the thing is moving well slow tear up it's innards. a artillery shell will also burn the body leaving nothing behind or scattered corpses. also infer moves slowly there is lots of time to avoid and kill them on an open field
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 32 . 7/5/2016
Dunno why I stopped after this chapter. I distinctly remember this story having great storytelling and character development.

-Zetsumei
babiluv22 chapter 53 . 6/24/2016
Aww forget what I said earlier I absolutely adore this story you did a wonderful wonderful job
babiluv22 chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
Shame on you I was supposed to be asleep hours ago well on to the next chapter
babiluv22 chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
This story is horribly irritating and frustrating and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing it now that I've berated you reprimanded you on your wrongdoings on to the next chapter
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »