Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Temporal Knight chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
Well I see why you were worried about this chapter. Ron has been upgraded from "annoying dumbass" to "full conniving asshole" with only a very slight sympathetic trend that got totally dashed once he considered letting the mind control potion slide. Oh and dating a girl he knew his "best friend" liked just to stay close. Yeah, all sympathy gone. He's made my kill list and a lot of work is needed to make me willing to accept him surviving the length of this story.

Aww, the last half was very cute though!
Temporal Knight chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
I forgot to mention in my last review that I hate Vernon even more now. I swear the more HP fanfiction I read the more I just wish a bolt of lightning would come down and smite the horrid bastard with some divine retribution.

Every time Tonks pops up I like her even more. It's nice to see that she is mostly okay (or well...will be okay) though I am somewhat disappointed that she ended up letting him leave mostly due to surprise rather than intent. Too bad Harry doesn't mutter much because his friends would've been a heck of a lot better informed as to his current psychological issues.

It's super good to know that the Twins are epic like usual. I swear those guys are awesome. I somewhat doubt that they will be able to keep the secret of Harry's financial woes for too long however (which I consider a good thing).

Huh, so Kotone was able to freeze a Death Eater in place for a prolonged period via eye contact eh? Interesting. I imagine that will probably paint a target on her though should word get back to Voldemort about a seemingly six year old girl holding one of his people with little apparent effort.

Death Eaters are bastards. Murdering kids and sick patients just 'cause? Yeah, I hope no one tries to justify continuing to use nonlethal means against these people.
Temporal Knight chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
Oookkaaay. Well now, I do hope that the Greengrass' weren't knowingly involved and that at least the two daughters make it out alive. I've come to very much like Daphne and Astoria. At least the most prominent fandom interpretations of them. I feel slightly less "Die, Bitch, die!" towards Ginny now that Tom is behind the manipulation but then again, that has mostly just lowered to "Die, bitch!" There is being manipulative and then there is being downright sadistic and psycho and it certainly seems to me that Ginny leaped well over that line long ago.

And Ron is just as bad. Being ignorant and a dumbass only gets you so far. Getting jealous of a sick friend who has nearly died several times in less than a month for fever dreams about a girl who has expressly convened she is not and never will be your girlfriend...yeah he deserves a bludger to the face. I am now firmly set into the mindset of "the only great Weasleys are Fred and George".

Kotone is growing more and more interesting. It's cool that she can see souls and patronuses and that Harry's soul apparently looks like a lion while Hermione looks like an eagle. I wonder what Ron's looks like? Or Dobby's for that matter...

I do really like Remus and Tonks so far. Both are fun and developing nicely considering the smallish screentime allotted so far. They also seem to be the few that are mostly supportive versus protective or idiotic. I wonder who was in the room guarding though. I would have to guess Tonks because very few others would've actually let Harry leave. Or giggled at seeing him naked. Sirius maybe, but I doubt he was brought back to life on the sly lol.

All in all, fun story so far!
Temporal Knight chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Yeah I'm definitely liking this version of Hermione. She seems rather proactive for once which is a nice change; not to mention her mild obsessive tenancies regarding Harry. I am even more convinced now that Ginny is doing something under the table but at least it doesn't seem like Molly is in on it. Which also kinda sucks since I don't like Molly lol. However none of the Weasleys here are really endearing themselves to me in this story since they were perfectly willing to sit on their buts while Harry was missing. (The twins get a pass 'cause they always default to Awesome unless proven otherwise and Ron simply warrants a facepalm for being his usual complete idiot self.)

The hospital fight was fun. I like how Tonks is also seeming to be rather accomplished. And nice to see that Bella is her normal crazy self.

I'm not certain how to feel about Vernon flat out lying to Petunia. On the one hand, I generally hate that woman with a passion. On the other hand, I hate him more and she IS related to Harry...eh I guess she can still be a bitch without being evil.

Also, I just read my previous comment and realized how horrible some of the spelling and grammar was in so I feel I must apologize. Apparently writing a review at 2am does not make it comprehensible. On a similar note: there's like no grammatical or spelling errors in your story! That's awesome!
Temporal Knight chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Hmm, I'm honestly not sure what's worse: evil, thieving bastard Dursleys or evil, criminally abusive Dursleys. Either way I hope someone eventually catches up to them and kills them.

So these dreams aren't symbolic at all nope. And a blank letter with an interesting scent attached? Yeah now I start to worry that there is some sort or potion plot going on here. Which sucks because while I love shipping Harry and Hermione I don't generally like it when Ginny becomes an evil, conniving potion dealing shrew to force it. If those potion thing is the actually what is happening I just hope it's well done because this story is looking very interesting so far.

I like Kotone so far. She seems interesting. I'm betting she's a hybrid though due to her apparent age not matching up with her actual one as well as her cool mind talking thing! Cool!

So the revelation of Hermione's past is interesting and sad. Hopefully they will eventually be able to help each other out with that. While her blowing up does seem a bit out of character, I definitely think she was justified there in that outburst.

I also like Ben and I like how he is related to Susan. I wonder if Susan will be having a bigger role in this one via him?
desireejones99 chapter 53 . 6/27/2015
Beautiful end to a fabulous story
teachergirl chapter 30 . 6/24/2015
I love your characterization of Fred and George!
teachergirl chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
So Harry tells Bellatrix "you die", and then he stuns her. What's up with that? A stunner is not a deadly spell. A reducto to the head is a deadly spell! You have a lot of holes in your story, and it's very hard to follow. You need a beta!
teachergirl chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Did you have to make Luna such a whore? She's a nice girl in canon!
Bad Wolf chapter 53 . 6/16/2015
I won't lie, there were parts of this story that were a little too detail dense. BUT... Since this is at least the third time I've read this story, I just have to say, AMAZING. I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
gah chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
What a confusing and disjointed story to muddle through.
GoodshipHarmony chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
Knitting hats for poor children in winter is good, but never give up your talents.

I've been so caught up in the story that I have forgotten to thank you.

So, thank you!
GoodshipHarmony chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
So glad I don't have to wait for the update - great cliffhanger though.

I'll just get a bite then read some more.
Loving this story - you're a wonderful author!
GoodshipHarmony chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Wow! Different Hermione than I have seen - this is going to be a great story.

As always, thank you for sharing your talents.

Cynthia :)
GoodshipHarmony chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This story was recommended to me by someone else.

Great beginning, and looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for sharing your talents!
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »