Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Wanderer in the Night chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Take up knitting. Always take up knitting! But carry on with the story!

Knit AND carry on writing. Knit WHILST writing the story. Knit a woollen computer to write it on. Knit the story into a large mediaeval tapestry instead of writing it!

KNITTING!

(My goodness, I spend too much time on Tumblr!)

Wanderer in the Night chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Hmmm... cranky Hermione. I'm not sure how this's going to work out, but I hope Ron doesn't get completely ignored like he is in every other Harmony-fic ever.
Tr0g chapter 53 . 1/20/2014
Excellent story. The writing was well paced, and the characters, particularly Kotone, were well written. Highly recommended.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 53 . 11/28/2013
WOW! Outstanding! A wonderful story, imaginative, well told, evocative, with insight, compassion and an eye for action. There was even some humor that made me laugh out loud on occasion. I am totally dismayed that you have stopped writing fan fiction; we are much poorer for your absence. Thank you for sharing this delightful story. Though life takes precidence, I hope you will find the time to return and once again take up the quill to reveal more Harry Potter fun, adventure and romance.
Rogue7 chapter 53 . 11/20/2013
Wonderful story, had trouble putting it down; so to speak :) many a 0130 night reading this.
DarknessReborn182 chapter 53 . 11/12/2013
i dont know if you are still active or even bother with your account, but i want to say, I LOVE THIS STORY! Kotone made this story what it is! ty for writing this wonderful story!
kyraboo chapter 53 . 10/17/2013
This was amazing! I got so engrossed I just couldn't stop reading!
Difdi chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
Sulphur and brimstone are redundant, since both words mean the same thing.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 53 . 9/12/2013
I've gotta say, I think I much enjoyed the second half of this fic, rather than the first. It's not that the first half wasn't well done, it was...I just don't like angst for the sake of angst. It seemed like every little thing that could go wrong, did. And as far as my nails go, they are all much shorter now. Anyyyway, I really liked how you changed up the horcrux's from the usual fanfare, and had some different locations. I really enjoyed the different classes of wizard's idea, and wish that had been much more thoroughly explored, but it was well done nontheless. All in all, a fun read.

One thing I noticed was that you made a somewhat big deal with the floating video camera thing the Weasley twins made, and then completely forgot to use it in any practical manner. Obviously not an issue, just wanted to point it out.
Kitsu524 chapter 53 . 7/23/2013
I have to say this even though I'm sure you will never get this message. Its my second time reading this story I first finish it a little after you first finished the story but I still want to hug you thank you then punch you till you hurt and then have Fawks crime over you till your better lol.

But this is honestly still one of my favorites and most hated XD so thank you for a great yet heartbreaking story.
omh666 chapter 53 . 5/27/2013
Awesome work. Thanks for the great read.
grinningshade chapter 34 . 5/26/2013
oh never mind forget what I said ... Voldemorts the true bitch
kyoshi711 chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
You know that the average novel is 50,000 words. Yours is over 300,000 which tends to make this story very long and boring. Also 110 killed in the hospital and we have Harry firing stunners.
kyoshi711 chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
'all the killing by the Death Eaters and you have the heroes using stunners. Why not cap pistols or water pistols. I sometimes think authors who let their characters use stunners are actually stupid or very young.
If this keeps happening every Death Eater is going to recruit more as their is nothing to fear from Harry and Hermione.
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Soon as Tonks used a stunner I realized that this story was written by a naive storyteller. These stories I classify as PG6 made for little children. Simple thought "kill or be killed."
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »