Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Murdo Mac'Lir chapter 15 . 8/22/2006
Refreshingly different and beautifully written. Enjoy your lives Harry and Hermione!

Way To Go !
atruwriter chapter 15 . 8/21/2006
I'm completely absorbed with this story! From the very first chapter, my eyes were practically glued to your writing. I couldn't tear myself away, not even while I was TRYING to eat dinner, lol.

I really like Kotone's character. She's very different from all the other Own Character's I read nowadays! Well done. I really think you've made her out to be something completely new and enjoyable to read. She's just got a presence about her that makes it hard not to want her to play a huge part in everything.

I feel bad for Ron, because he's really such a jealous person. At the same time though, he's really only interested in a quick shag or snog with people, which makes me dislike him. I like him as a good an understanding friend, but I always hate Ron/Hermione stuff, lol. So I'm glad to see that he's really not interested in her the way many other people write him. I'm hoping that he doesn't ruin things for Harry and Hermione.

Ginny is an interesting character in this story. I've never really liked her, so I have no issue reading (or writing) evil Ginny. Or obsessed-with-Harry's-fame Ginny for that matter. I like that Hermione now knows what she's been doing though, and that Ron was the one who sort of figured it out and passed the knowledge on.

I was very interested in how you portrayed Snape. Because you actually managed to save him after he was such a royal bastard. That's not to say I like him (not in the least) but I did like that he managed to help out and was possibly shown as a good-ish guy. I'm interested in what happened to Draco in that regard though.

The dreams that Harry's been having were very interesting to read. I like that Hermione always played a part and that in the end she's the one who saved him when he was ill. I'm interested in knowing how it is a Patronus saved him though. What exactly caused the Patronus to work? What connection did it have to his illness? Well, besdies that I really thought it was such an interesting plot with Kotone coming into his dreams.

Which reminds me, I LOVE that Kotone is always talking in a different language. Like referring to certain things in her native tongue; such as when she calls Hermione the otter in Japanses (?) and Harry the lion, I think it was. It was really quite interesting the way she phrased it and told Hermione about it.

Since Harry is still kind of away from everyone, I keep waiting for the Order or atleast the Weasley's to appear and yell at him for disappearing. I can't imagine that Remus is too happy with his not having any contact. I realize he's only really been gone a day, but you'd think the aurors that he approached would be freaking out. Even if Tonks told Hermione to go, she said it in private for a reason. So I'm assuming the others don't know she's with him or if he's really safe.

That reminds me, I like how you changed Hermione's father into someone who really cares. I felt so bad hearing that her parents didn't pay much attention to her. I'm glad he's become more caring toward her, she deserves to have parents who love her dearly.

I also had a good laugh when Harry saw Hermione in the shower. The way he fell over and shouted about the craziness of it all. It was quite amusing and very well written. I always hated reading things when Hermione is shown as ugly and has low self esteem and for a moment when she asked what her body looked like to him, I didn't think you were going to answer nicely or at all. So I just melted when he shouted that she was perfect.

The romance you've incorporated, though it hasn't been completely out there for either of them, since they haven't kissed or anything, is just beautiful. The way she cares for him is so obvious and I about melted when she told him she loved him and he cried. They're such an incredible couple together. I'm a Dramione writer, but I mostly read Harmony, so I'm just ecstatic to find such a well written piece.

This has to be one of my longest reviews ever written. In fact, it may only come in second in all the time I've read, written, and reviewed here on FanFiction net. You've done such an incredible job with this story, don't let anyone tell you different. I truly hope you update right soon, because I was very sad to realize I had no more of this incredible story to read.

A sincere fan/reader,

-atruwriter
warra chapter 15 . 8/20/2006
whaoou

it's one of the best story i ever read

even more as it's mostly about the relationship of the golden trio

i hope you'll update soon

warra
Arthur Hansen chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
A engrossing story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jax chapter 14 . 8/15/2006
Keep Writing!
Harrie chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
Truthfully... I did't expect this story to be all that good. but it sounded a hell of a lot more interesting than some of the choices on the page. I'm hooked now, it's that simple.

One thing, I think you should change the rating if your going to have more of anything similar to what happened when Ginny used that potion, the shower scene, or Luna's jumping. Though I liked the kiss, reminded me of... nevermind.

I like the twist of having the Dursley's take everything. though it's not like it hasn't been done before at least i can bet that your not going to have Harry... traffic himself (there is no good way to put that)... to get it back. Needless to say, that was a really disturbing story.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
old-crow chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Hi,

I liked the second chapter a lot. The first chapter was very hard for me to follow in the scenes where Harry had his visions. You might want to add a few clarifying sentences to each of them and repost the chapter.

On to the next chapters.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Old-Crow
Korval chapter 12 . 7/20/2006
Howdy!

I like how things are starting to come together.

Really awesome story so far. Look forward to more!

-Korval
mcjazzman32 chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
Aww wonderful chapter. It was very tastefully done. Harry and Hermione couldn't get much cuter than that!

I also like how Ron is coming around. He was a big prat before this chapter. I'm happy again!
mcjazzman32 chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Well I'm guessing the actual hunt for the horcruxes will be somewhere in here? Or maybe you're not going that traditional route. I will find out I guess!
mcjazzman32 chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
That's what I'm talking about! Harry showing a little leadership and talent. heehee. I mean the books are named after him right?

Sweet chapter! (I hope Tonks is okay)
mcjazzman32 chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Alright, well I love the story, but I'm dissappointed with the lack of magic and Harry dependence on everyone but himself, butthis is your story, so I'm just goingto sit back and read. It's very well written.
mcjazzman32 chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
Well, I think all H/Hr shippers know love potion is the only real conceivable explanation that could turn H/Hr while explaining Harry and Ginny's sudden and unexpected relationship. It's not hard to believe and frankly, I don't care much what happens with her. JK already ruined her character in book 6, making her basically into a tramp.

However, I'm worried about Ron still. You seem to have changed him into someone Hermione was in Book 6. I hope you don't make the same mistake that JK did to Hermione in HBP by changing him. Ron was always a good guy. I can some of the things he's doing in your story, but not others. I'll keep reading.

I loved how you explained Hermione's reasons for why she felt she was terrible to Harry in the last book. It was done much better than I explained it, so kudos!
mcjazzman32 chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
haha well its confusing no doubt, but very good. I hope we get to know soon just what the heck is going on! I'm guessing this has something to do with Voldemort, but I guess we will find out.
mcjazzman32 chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
*Sigh good chapter, but I hope this doesn't become a story where Harry is always needing help. I don't think that's what you want in the end, but as far as I'm concerned, Harry is the most talented student at Hogwarts... and he needs to finally show it. As of now, Harry has been just like he was in Book 6: helpless.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »