Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Danielle chapter 19 . 6/1/2007
I hope harry and hermione can be reconected
Danielle chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
poor harry! Damn the ministry! little Barnabas no go to Hogwarts cuz he dead! :(
Danielle chapter 10 . 5/31/2007
The last scene with her parents and then at privet drive was precious!
Danielle chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
mysterious but wow! i love japanese culture!
Danielle chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
that was intense!
Danielle chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
That was...SO GOOD! I feel her emotional pain.
screamoutstef chapter 35 . 5/30/2007
Ah! Okay, repair the lovely bond between them, and fast! I just read all 35 long chapters, and oh my. I feel like I'm reading the seventh book. You have me hooked! I think the whole glove thing, pretty spiffy. Definitely original. I Hope next chapter brings happiness, [like bonding them back again ;) ;)]

-Stefanie!
witowsmp chapter 35 . 5/30/2007
Interesting. It should be easy enough to floo elsewhere.

That wand-glove should be extremely useful.
Wonderbee31 chapter 35 . 5/30/2007
So even Dumbledore didn't make absolutely certain, makes sense in a way. That was great to see what Kotone did, and will be looking forward to what occurs next, and how things will change further with Tom on the lookout for Hermione now, as well as the small cliffhanger thee at the end, and I hope that Harry and Hermione can have a happy ending, along with Kotone, as she seems to deserve one, though her words seem to hint she doesn't think she'll have one.
Dragon-Raptor chapter 35 . 5/30/2007
Opps... the secret keeper doesn't know the address! That's a problem.

But I'm sure Hermione will be able to figure it out. After all, she is one of the brightest witches ever...

So the ring still needs to be fully destroyed. Harry's not going to be happy...

And I have to wonder if the 'gift' that Hermione can give Harry, that Kotone can help her with... would it be herself? fix the broken bond? Very useful, but also very special... :)

Looking forward to the next update!
Ryncor chapter 35 . 5/29/2007
haha! wow. what a blooper with the fidelius.
J chapter 35 . 5/29/2007
This story is amazing.

I can't wait.

Interesting update.
Dragon-Raptor chapter 34 . 5/22/2007
Well, This is my second time through, and this is a good story! Dark, but there's still hope!

Now, get that bond between H/Hr back ASAP! nd if their not all but making like rabbits with a couple of chapters afterwards... Oaky, a few good snogs will be acceptable.

I think it's VERY appropirate that Volde's soul is being sent to hell. It's where he belongs!

Clearly, Kotone has some troubles ahead, just like Harry. Hope she pulls through lives the life she deserves.

Post more ASAP! The worst thing a writer can do is a leave a good story hanging...
sin.nighthawk chapter 34 . 5/19/2007
very evil but still a good one
IrethMalfoy chapter 34 . 5/18/2007
you are amazing. i loved the last two chapters and can't wait to see what's in store. it should be fun seeing how harry and hermione do repairing their soul bond.
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »