Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Demon
Danielle chapter 37 . 6/22/2007
Loved the bath scene my dear! very descriptive! *WInk wink!* ;)
Lon Wolfgood chapter 38 . 6/22/2007
Kinky!
witowsmp chapter 38 . 6/21/2007
Good chapter. What Hermione did in the bathroom was mean enough. She wouldn't have put the clothes on the ceiing.
Wonderbee31 chapter 38 . 6/21/2007
Nice part here, and the way that the three are coming together as a family works very well, and that Hermione is just as much a prankster as therest of the gang rocks. I look forward to the aftermath of what happened here, and how this will continue to effect their lives.
Galleon-to-Galleon chapter 38 . 6/21/2007
Great chapter! And Hermione making Harry jump to get his clothes would have been hilarious...
sin.nighthawk chapter 38 . 6/21/2007
maybe it would depend on how evil she was feeling at the time
Raven the Ravenous chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
o.o I think 'Mione's gone cuckoo?
Galleon-to-Galleon chapter 37 . 6/12/2007
Awesome chapter! .
Wonderbee31 chapter 37 . 6/12/2007
Yes, glad to see the two of them have comae together at last, and with his new family, will be looking forward to what happens to Hary and Co. now, though if Hermione is unable to get the sould fragment out of Harry, then that will definitely cause problems later on.
Wonderbee31 chapter 36 . 6/4/2007
Nice! Loved the way things went this chappie, and the way that Harry and Hermione once again came together, and will be interesting tosee what happens next time, how hard will the fragment fight, and what will become of Harry because of it. Kotone's a great character, and I do hoe that the three of them will form a family that's been needed for awhile.
Galleon-to-Galleon chapter 36 . 6/4/2007
Kewl chapter! _
witowsmp chapter 36 . 6/4/2007
I agree! Harry has killed a bigger snake than Nagini!

Good chapter. I wonder if Lily's Love Lagoon is inside the Bermuda Triangle.
screamoutstef chapter 36 . 6/4/2007
Fun Fact: Stefanie isn't amused with the delay of the soul bonding :(

But other than that, great update. The only sad part about updates, is knowing that it's gonna be awhile before another update is introduced.

I'm loving the 'Love Lagoon'. Perfect place to get some lovin' on. Hah.

I have a few curiousities from earlier chapters. You know how Harry got realy angry about the whole, "he owned the house" speel, well, there was that force of energy around him. Is that going to come into play anytime soon? 'Cause it's pretty kickass, and I could feel his anger.

Also, when does this kid come of age already? Heh. I really want to see the meeting with the top goblin. Hopefully he says something along the lines of, "We've gone to take care of a Vernon Dursley on your behalf." And I hope only Vernon gets crap, 'cause it seems like his aunt actually cares.

Lets see. I'm sad for the future of Kotone. By the way her dada was talking, it seems like she has to sacrifice, aka kill herself, to get rid of the curse in the family. But then there will be a sad Harry, and don't you think he has gone through enough deaths? Probably not. He still has the major, 'Kill Voldy' death, that I'm sure everyone in the Harry Potter community is waiting for. DON'T KILL HARRY OFF! Please and thank you. :)

This review is a lil long, hopefully you read through it all!
Dragon-Raptor chapter 36 . 6/4/2007
Close one! And don't panic, as long as the bond is fixed next chapter, we won't hunt you down...

Interesting though, that Hermione can't see Kotone's soul, but Harry can... side effect of that fragment of Volde?

Love the way you got them suddenly getting 'those' feelings again! Perfectly embarresing!

Please continue!
Danielle chapter 35 . 6/3/2007
AH! More problems! they can't find the bloody house! How how funny is that! At least that means they made it really protected! Cool wand idea! WOnder what Hermione will get Harry? Update soon please!
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »