Reviews for Murderer
Kohari chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
I've passed judgement. If you feel up to it, I say you should continue the story. It's really good.
Kohari chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
One-eighth what?
Kohari chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
You are awesome! Both in your writing and your praise of me and my co-authoress! YOU ROCK!
Kohari chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Ohmigosh! You mentioned me in your after-chapter commentary! I feel so special! Anyways, it's obvious that I've blown off some steam (Of course, there were...casualties...lol. j/k. Nobody was hurt. Or killed.). I'm gonna go read the next chapter!
Kohari chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Really good chapter. I'd like it. I'd love to read more, but my father called while I was halfway through the chapter, and now I'm too...there are several words to describe the mood I'm in at the moment - annoyed, furious, frustrated...Anyways, I'll make it a point to read more of this story when I chill out. Perhaps a walk and a little lunch will cool me down.
Kohari chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
You've caught my interest.
Kohari chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Good start. Really good.
ShadeSpirit chapter 8 . 2/14/2007
Its fine. Just don't trash this story, because I actually like it. Its saying a lot for the plot that I actually remember what its all about ;
Zanathefallen chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
Haha, geography. I mock you now, and it will be continued on the bus on Monday. Phoo.

Anyways, good chapter. There were some grammatical slipups that make me want very badly to strangle you. But we both know I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi.
ShadeSpirit chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
I liked world geography. My teacher made it interesting. Anyway, I'm glad you updated...though it still left me curious.
notareadlperson1234 chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
poor girl il ike how u tie it in with WEREWOLF legends
SlightlyBroken chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
the story's still really good. yes i am actually still here. although i almost gave up on you. i'm sorry for that.

~bye now~

SG13
SlightlyBroken chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
OMG! i love this story! update soon please!
Zanathefallen chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
You, my friend, astound me.

HOW can you write this many fics AND do them all well?

*pokes suspiciously* Are you made of magic?
notareadlperson1234 chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
demon? demon right or uh VAMPIRE? nu-uh!