Reviews for Love Isn't Luxury
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!111!
Sophie chapter 29 . 3/19
:O
Mistress of Darkness Katana chapter 36 . 3/1
I'm reviewing this chapter to let you know how much you've made me cry so far. God what a tearjerker! My heart was going a mile a minute just on this chapter only. You have no idea the relief I felt at that last sentence... I want to hate you but this is just so damn good that I love you! Let's see what else happens, off I go.
How come there was no police report filed against Naraku for attempted rape/sexual abuse?
Maizon Ikkoku chapter 25 . 11/13/2015
This is so sad! I NEED to know if Inuyasha even loves Kikyo and if he will eventually commit suicide! (Hehehe) and if he will go back to Kagome! What did she do to deserve to be treated like this...
Maizon Ikkoku chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
FUCK YOU I HATE YOU WHY MUST YOU MAKE INUYASHA DO THIS TO KAGOME!FUCK I HATE KIKYO'S ASS!
Maizon Ikkoku chapter 23 . 11/13/2015
Who's kid is it?! It better be Naraku's kid or you're in deep shit now,Missy!
Maizon Ikkoku chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
I fucking hate Kikyo! I wish her ass would burn in hell!
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 41 . 10/30/2015
I really loved it! Seriously, it was a good long read and I am so glad I found it ;D A little childish at some times, but hey, I am childish all the time so great job!
Anonymous chapter 28 . 5/29/2015
Your story is awesome , its hard to come up with the ideas you had ! I hate kikyo i usually call her "stinky hoe" lol!
notorious angel chapter 40 . 5/25/2015
i read this story like second time and i was like omg .sooooooooooo gooooooodddddddd
MadamScorpio chapter 40 . 5/6/2015
i really enjoyed reading this story! Souta was a hoot!
MadamScorpio chapter 39 . 5/6/2015
they should sell him the bed because it seems that is the only bed they get down and dirty at lmbo!
MadamScorpio chapter 30 . 5/6/2015
but he thought she was a MAN! died in laughter! oh man my sides hurt! Man Bank gay! gah lol
MadamScorpio chapter 29 . 5/6/2015
I was RIGHT! haahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaha omg!
Grade D Slut!