Reviews for Ill Never Let You Go
DeansLover1918 chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
this is an amazing story! review soon!
EmSyd chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
Fantastic.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
Ok, if you're talking about Interstate 5 it does not go through Modesto, CA... I should know as I live there and have lived in Modesto for the last 20 years. The "freeway" that goes through Modesto, is Highway 99. Just thought you'd like to know. I am enjoying this fic very much and can't wait to read more.
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
oh oh oh! i love this please update soon!
DeanLives chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
Great chapter. Can't wait.:)
Celtic-Spaniard chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
Damn... an hour? Boy takes longer in the shower than I do! What's he doin' in there... seriously, I'd like to know! lol. Love the story, it's got a nice level of romance and fluff-itude... which probably isn't a word, but I'm going to use it anyway, cuz I can. Keep up the good work, both the story and writing quality advance nicely with each chapter. Thanks for the advice on mine, I'd be more than happy to return the favor anytime... just give me the word. Thanks for the thoughtful note of recognition on the list of 23 things learnt through the show. Update!
PadfootCc chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
love the story!
Winchestergal78 chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
I can handle major fluff when it involves Dean! Well done on the emotion in this chapter...

Cant wait for an update!

DeanLives chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
Great story. I can't wait to see what happens. I love seeing Dean soft side.
TangledPencils chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Good chapter, you're continuing the story very well. Still a few punctuation and spelling mistakes, but who cares, I think you're doing very well! Keep up the good work.
Winchestergal78 chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Definitely Gasping here hun!

Really really want more of this :)

Cant wait til you update!

TangledPencils chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
You just keep getting better and better with your writing, great job, please continue.
TangledPencils chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Good chapter there, you're improving immensely. Please keep writing, I think you're doing very well, and have some great stories in you to keep us all entertained! Please update soon.
Winchestergal78 chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Definitely enjoying reading it!

Cant wait for an update! Hope you got some sleep too :)

ShadowMayne chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Wow, i like it. Please update soon. keep Smilin' :) Deana.