Reviews for Crossing the Line
BorchMadsen chapter 31 . 10/18/2014
By far one of my new favorite Red Eye fanfics!
Though I was sad that Jackson ended up dying, but then again, that almost never happens in fics because we love him so much ;)
white-clouds chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that you did an amazing job with this story. I enjoyed it a lot! My heart was pounding and I was eagerly anticipating what was going to happen next. I'm glad Lisa and Jackson had some beautiful moments together at least.
Detafo chapter 31 . 7/20/2014
I've just read all of this... And... HOLY HELL. This was just spectacular and so wonderfully written! I was saddened by Jackson's death, though... I was hoping they'd make a clean getaway! Damn you, Mathis!

I came across this fic when I read your chapter 19.5 over on AFF, and I'm so glad I pursued it over here! You are a fantastic writer and I'm jealous! I have added you to my fave stories and authors... You deserve it!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 31 . 6/14/2014
That was very dramatic. I did not expect this. I liked it
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I love this!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I'm excited to read this!
sparrowed chapter 31 . 4/28/2014
I read this all in one day. My god, I really know how to pick a story that wrenches my heart by the end of it. But then again my type has always been a good thriller, which are never guaranteed a happy ending. This story had me on such a crazy emotional journey; I wanted Lisa to be with him but then other times I wanted her to run away, I wanted Jackson to be caught but then I wanted him to get away... ughhh. But then, ultimately, I guess I realized just as Lisa did, that I wanted them to be together but alas...

This is a brilliant story and you should be very proud of it! :D
Ekatherina Loris-Melikova chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Dear author,
I've never written a review on fictions but this time it's an exception. I signed up on the site with the only purpose to say you words of gratitude and admiration. Thank you very very much!
Just finished reading your story… it took me three days, had to be distracted by sleep, food and work. I hasten to share with you my feelings which are rambling but while writing this letter I'm trying to recognize and put them in order... It's tiredness but also gratification.
I believe the best proof that a story is good when there is a feeling that the described events are real. Or at least you might imagine that they could happen in real life. Undoubtedly your story it is not just good, it's perfect, balanced. When I read the first chapter I thought, finally, this is what i need, this is exactly what I was looking for. Rarely there is a ficwriter who can satisfy this hunger arising after some book or movie, when a character or a plot consumes your imagination that you can't help yourself but return to them in your thoughts again and again, questioning yourself ''what if…'' or ''what might happen after…''.
Well, thanks to you now I khow.
Characters are trying to resist the temptation and you know that mission is failed, doomed at the very beginning but such a pleasure observe their attempts. I've believed to each word, each move. They were natural, reasonable, well… almost. It made me tremble with anxiety and anticipation of what will be next. I was sure the end wouldn't be like '' they drove away together to meet the sunset'', though I wanted it for them desperately during reading process, but of course it's just a naive girl's dream raised on Disney fairy tales. Such a strange contradictory feeling – to wish the characters found each other, to live happily ever after and at the same time to realize that if it really will happen, they will disappoint you forever. Maybe because it doesn't feel right. But the end you've created is right and it leaves behind a bittersweet aftertaste. The inevitability and light innuendo, I adore such the ends.
Screw the happy endings.
You should write your own story maybe even a book, you probably already writing it or think about it. So I wish inspiration and enthusiasm does not leave you, all the best and Happy Merry Christmas.
Ekatherina
MayGirl85 chapter 31 . 7/18/2013
wow. intense.
Dakota chapter 31 . 12/14/2012
Read the 31 chapters in less than 24 hours. I'm sobbing uncontrollably...either I'm just utterly tired, or Jackson's death has affected me. But I really just want to crawl through the screen and experience Lisa shooting Mathis for Jackson. Incredible.
So heart broken that it's done.
Dakota chapter 30 . 12/14/2012
I cant find the fan art where they're on the rooftop! I'm freaking out!
Dakota chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Wow...
Dakota chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
amazing. Wow, Jackson's character is despicable, yet intriguing. I love this story! I love thinking that this is EXACTLY how it went throughout his 'stalking of Lisa' hahaha
Dakota chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
amazingly written. It felt like I was there, beside the gorgeous blue-eyed psychopath. Lol, keep writing! And I'll surely keep reading until the end of this story!
starting in
1...
2...
3!
BW4eva chapter 31 . 11/4/2012
Simply AMAZING! I could not stop reading. In all honesty though, I was hoping she would make it out with Jackson... :( Other than that, I loved it all! Especially all the tie ins. ;) excellent work!