Reviews for The Trouble with Being a Professor
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
lol snapes the badass ninja wizard. and now hes gonna be a daddy. swet.
MackenziePotter chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Favorite story ever
hi chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
haha you are hilarious ... I hope the wine stain does come out .. *looks concern*
Hi chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
absolutely in love with this Chapter ..

you didn't make Severus get out of character at all .. hahaha nice job.
Amsuhl chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
All right. First- this story is fantastic. I really do like SSOC pairings and yours is really great! I love Miranda.

Second is that I have never heard of the world 'ammeter' (“Well then I am correct. You see, we were both pushing so hard – you an ammeter Occlumens and me, an ammeter Legilimens ) This is not so unusual, but when I looked it up in the dictionary. An ammeter is a measuring instrument used to measure the flow of electric current in a circuit. Didn't you mean 'amateur'?

And it's a bit out of character for Snape to continue eating that lollipop.

Other than that, this story is really great, and if it continues to live up to my expectations, I'll continue reading the sequel (Since I passed at least one story with a similar title, which I'm pretty sure you also wrote).

And once again, nice story!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
I finally finished this story! It sounds a lot like mine, it's a Snape/OC and she's a professor. I started writing it way before i read your just so that you know. I really like this story and you did a great job keeping them in this personalities! Lollypops for you! (i think i spelled lollypop wrong. I woe is me who can't spell!)

TCT ;3
Manuel chapter 8 . 2/13/2007
It has been a very interesting story and I would like very much to see how it will be develop, so I hope you will continue with it.
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
I really love that part where Harry caught Severus and Miranda. lol.
Seed-of-Flame chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
XD Snape likes grape!

Alayne Cira chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
Sequel please! I love the way you write!
Alayne Cira chapter 7 . 7/20/2006
I'm addicted to your story! Sorry that this review is so short, I just want to read the next chapter!
Alayne Cira chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
Whoa, I never expected will Severus continue to teach, or will he be forced to give up his job to go into hiding? They will be the most powerfull wizarding family ever thanks to Progenitor Veneficium. Well written chapter, I'm still reeling slightly from the latest plot twist...
Alayne Cira chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
But...but...WHY! WHY! *more incoherant mumbling* What will happen to the cute couple now? Oh, the cruel, cruel world! Severus is barely realizing how he feels about Miranda, and now he risks loosing everything. And on top of it all, there's a cliffhanger! Great job, though.
Alayne Cira chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
Martial arts lessons, awkward situations, ice sculptures, Christmas, the kiss...this may be your best chapter yet! And finally Miranda's powers are explained! It all makes sense now! Well, at least most of it...haha. I love Severus's christmas present, he really needs it. Harry, Ron, and Hermione's reactions to their relationship are priceless! And so is their mission to save Miranda from Severus. Well done!
Alayne Cira chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
Severus as Miranda's now they have to spend more time together, and have more chances to make pithy comments to each other. What more could I ask for? Maybe a definition of Progenitor Veneficium? And just for curiosity's sake, is Miranda Kent on the Ministry's registry for animagi? And if she was, wouldn't Hermione have recognized her name and known that Miranda was an animagus before she turned into a fox? Anyways, great chapter!