Reviews for Phoenix
Katie Ria Tay chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Omg I love bianca and chris, they are so cute together.i feel bad for bianca because of her and wyatt, wyatt is such a spoilted brat
Russettip chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I luvluvluvluvluv this story! I especially liked the Wyatt loving Bianca part ;)

Could you write a WyattxBianca fic? I just got so inspired by your writing! Did you know there are only two WyattxBianca stories? Only one were she and him are together and it being a songfic? I'm rambling now...

Love your writing!

That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I like the Chris/Bianca-ness. They're so cute together. Wyatt's a first class jackass though.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
feels unfinished!
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That was quite pretty. I almost wish you'd drag this out into a much longer tale. I've been considering writing one, but I'm not concrete on how I'd like it to be.

I don't know if the night thing, by the way, is entirely canon. Other then that...I very much liked this. _

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow! Great story! Please write more! And maybe change her fate?
charmedgrl4ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
konichiwa & namaste

The other people who reviewed the story are really smart - you should listen to them (and me) when they say, "Keep writing the story!" Don't make it just one chappie - we want to know what happens next! I love how you wrote Chris's character and the part where Chris stopped Bianca with that line. The: Is this how it is with Wyatt? - it was brilliant. Thanks so much for the great read, and the excellent way you wrote it, too. This is definitely a favorite! Byebye

persephone25 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
this is really a great story, but I think you should continue this, cause it would work really good as a beginning of a story
crazyDFFgang chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That's a good story. I like they way you let them meet... I just wish you would write a little more... you leave me with the question in mind "What happens next?"

(Chrissy.W.x, member of the crazyDFFgang)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I really think you captured all the characters. I really enjoyed reading this. Excelent story! Please write another story
embry chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Stiry sounds really good! can't wait to read the next chapter!