Reviews for Trying Not to Notice It
MeowDamnation chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
"Stay," he said causing her head to whiz back into the compartment, "because I'm in love with you."

aaww. that was so sweet. i loved it, especially the ending.

Good job!
blklover chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
please write more update soon
wingsinheaven5 chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
oh..my goodness!

you are pure evil, you know that? you had me on edge the whole time i read your story. i was beginning to think they wouldn't end up together cus i was already almost done w/it.

but thats wen u became a god wen u granted my wish D!

FAWESOME STORY! I LOVE IT!

::clicks back to read it again::
gattaca chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
Brilliant! I LOVED the angst! The ending almost brought tears to my eyes. This was a fabulous story! You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more of your work. :)
d0rkyone chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
OMG this story was amazing! I loved it so much! the ending was so sweet and perfect lol

keep on writing your great at it!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
WAH-WOO! There's my shout! I loved this story! I thought the ending was so sweet and perfect, it was just what I wanted. Please keep on writing and possibly think about a sequal to this story, it's got real potential!
lunaris eques chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Just as you have updated the last chapter I have red the whole story. This is what I have been looking for all the time I from when I found this site to this day and that's quite some time. In this story both Harry and Hermione had countles moments were they could have been together saying 'Screw Ron I want to be with you' and I know that many wrighters would have put them together earlier but not have captured my heart with this story. It has every thing I wanted to see in a story like this and I am eternaly grateful that you've wrighten it.

P.S. I am actualy quite glad that I've red it only now that it's compleet beacouse I would have a hard time waiting for the next chapters.

P.S. There is nothing worth changing in this wonderful story.
dotylink64 chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
i liked it!
sartone chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
OMG! OMG! *hysterically crying*

OH YOU! You are diabolical! You had me me doubting...that was fantastic...fab ending. I could have seen them kiss while her head is out the window and harry is on his firebolt but you're way works just fine. LOVED IT!

Hope you write another story!
Ruika-maura chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
whaou!

very great story, i hope your next story will be as great as this one... i already wait it...

thank you.

ruika-maura
Titanium Gold chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
(grins)

That was AMAZING - especially the ending. Excellent work, V90, excellent work. I could actually picture that in my mind as if it were a scene from one of the movies - that almost NEVER happens in the HP fandom anymore... or at least, it didn't 'til today.

If this is your first-time work, I'd love to keep track of your work in the future, 'cause I'm sure it will be brilliant. Keep it up, a'ight?
Anonymous9 chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
i can't express how good this story was. usually, when searching for mor H&Hr stuff, I skip the story if there is no attraction from the begininng. You have it all. IT sucked me in until the very end and its 3:00 in the morning .

Good Luck with ur next work
cruelist chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Hahahaha, You're so evil. i had thought that i might asked you to add angsty for the category and voila! You made my dream come true.

PS. Just an idea, what if you also made an alternative ending where H/Hr isn't happen. I guess you will make the a successfull impression of Harry's sacrifice for hermione's happines.

Will there be any continuation story? hope so.. hope so

a l sappy story with a happy ending is my fave.
Cread chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
This story is very well done for an experienced romance author. The twists and turns kept me on the edge of my seat to the very end. Very few grammatical and spelling errors. I enjoyed the story very much.

Thnx
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
I liked it! I have to say it was a bit frustrating at times but that just made the conclusion all the sweeter. H/Hr forever!