Reviews for Mellyn?
Brightpath2 chapter 6 . 4/16
. awwww . . . . that was so cute! I love your version of little Estel, and your reasons for Legolas's hesitance to become friends with him.
Jane Heartilly chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Having returned to Lotr fanfiction after deciding to rewrite one of my fanfic, yours was the first I decided to read again. It was a wonderful sweet story that I enjoyed thoroughly. Thanks for writing it :)
riptocs chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
mean ole muskrats causing all this big drama...it worked out in the end tho
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
awww
Cheerfully Blue chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Aw, I nearly started crying when Legolas said he didn't want to be Estel's friend just because he was human. Poor little Estel. But it all worked out in the end, didn't it? I loved it very much. Great story.
Louiseoblique chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
You tell a story really well, this was excellent.
gginsc chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Lovely story. I liked it very much.
Nebraskafan chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I absolutely adored every single inch of this story. I'm afraid I can't pick out certain little details to comment on, because the entire thing was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing! :-)
LiQuYu chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
A very interesting story of how Legolas and Estel met. I find this very unique as it is the first story that I have found Legolas reluctant to befriend Estel and it was truly interesting to see how this friendship would develop. Although I desired a bit more depth to Legolas' decision rather than based on a few visions, I still thought it was a wonderful story. Well written and well done!
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Funny and scary story of the developing friendship with little Estel and Legolas. I love that Estel so yearns for a friendship and finally has a budding one with the elf...but we all knew even Legolas wouldn't be immune to the little boy's adorableness. :)
Rowana1 chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
AHAHHA! GREAT ending "He is not the least bit sticky" OMG that was SO funny! ?

CONGRATS! You just won the "Most awesome LOTR fanfic EVER!" award!
Rowana1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
*Sobs* Evil evil evil! OMG I love this story! ?
Rowana1 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Aw, poor Lego: Prink of Mirky Greenwood, and Argestel: Kid of Riverwell! *shakes head* well, Lego could have started a rock band with his hair died a lovely shade of "Swamp Green" *Starts laughing*
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
OMG HE IS SO CUTE! You are one of the BEST authors on the entire website!
Emily chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
A refreshing break from the authors who write about how Estel and Legolas immediately and without any hesitation became perfect friends. I find this much more realistic. Of course, Gilraen wasn't dead at this point, but I don't fault you for it. AUs are fun. : )

And what a perfect ending line! : )